Poyet press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

So now we've had a manager who wanted to give everything for this club to make it great again but who went about it the wrong to now someone who cant commit himself to being here.

Jesus wept, When will this stop? :cry: Were the ones who keep getting hurt and let down. Im f***ing sick of this man.

Doesnt he have a buddy or wife to moan to. Or a dog to kick or something?

Maybe he should log on here and get it out of his system like us lot. The get back at it like we do.

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith 1m
Poyet tells @SkySportsNews: "it won't be a surprise to anyone if something happens between now & end of the season." (Regarding his future)

Fuck me we've appointed the f***ing Riddler. Hoo, Gus, do you want to be here or not for fucks sake, make your position clear then if you leave we know whether you were pushed or not. "Do you think your future lies with Sunderland, Gus?" "Well, you see, I have 2 hands and a face but no arms, what am I? The moon it shivers in the depths of the lake". Fuck off man.

Just watched a clip of the interview there and he sounds to me like he doesn't give a fuck...Wish he'd just fuck off tbh

Lets wait and see what context the quotes are in first shall we? He might have been asked if he thinks he'll get the sack? Who knows till we get a transcript.

I'd like to think Poyet is sabre rattling and trying to get someone/people in the boardroom onside for the summer?

could well be...hes already said sacking managers isnt the answer....Shorts been handy at that.

History repeating itself I see.

If you've not got the stomach for the fight Gus, you may as well fuck off.

I remember when Quinn took over with Drumaville and made it clear that things were going to be more transparent at the club. While that may not have bee ideal for the club when conducting their business, it certainly had the clubs supporters interests at heart.

None of that exists at all now. There is quite obviously some kind of power struggle between coaches and the hierarchy, the majority of the players couldn't give a fuck as they are away in the summer and the ones who feel the pain most are the supporters.

Whats bizarre is that just 12 miles away there is vocal discontent on the terraces with regards to how their club is being run, as there would be at most grounds. We just seem to sit back and accept it, rolling with the punches and plodding on. Such a shame that we allow this to happen without any kind of difficulty for the people conducting the show

They told us what they wanted us to know man.

They weren't telling us how much debt we were getting ourselves into when they allowed Keane and Bruce to an extent to sign a 9M keeper, or Bent for 16M and not the 10M Quinn kept mentioning.

I'll be shocked if Poyet walks.

@SkySports_Keith Gus Poyet refuses to commit his future to Sunderland, saying "we'll find out between now and the end of the season."

He's going to walk away isn't he?
If he doesn't get the assurances he needs to sort this mess of a club out I don't blame him if he does.

Had enough of the (unt now like.

Ive been in his camp up untill now but his crazy tactics over the last few months and now everyday acting like hes gods gift to SAFC ffs. Fuck off then Gus. There are plenty of well experienced managers would jump at the chance to manage SAFC in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back