Potential signings with genuine Interest

Amazing how quickly your comment changed, as a reminder.

“As has been explained on here a billion times Hume is 5.98ft. This is not the same as 5ft 9. Its is basically 6ft”

You can’t say a statement like that chastising others, when you are also wrong. Just admit it go on it’s not difficult, we are all wrong from time to time 😂😂

My point still stands even if I remembered his height 2cm out

Wayne he isn’t 98% of a foot, he’s 180cm or just under 5,11 which is an inch of a foot. Even if we rounded him up to 5,11 that’s still an inch short, as a % (which is bollocks) that’s around 90%.

If your going to make a statement like this at least be factually correct 😂😂

He’s 180cm, which is just under 5,11.
Someone earlier said he was 5.98 feet, which is what I was explaining

That was literally the difference in the Luton 2nd leg between getting through and going out.

Too many injuries to too many first team players. The defence was as makeshift as it could be while we were penned in our own half due to no striker and no outlet.

I'm not sure there's been a team in that league to be as unlucky as we've been with injuries this season. Just got to take it on the chin and move on as it was a miracle we got as far as we did in the first place.

Brian Schwake (American goalkeeper) He was on loan at Greenock Morton from Livingston last season. I saw him twice and he was absolute top class, everything was easy for him. Looks as though Brighton will sign him but he would be a great investment.

Would love Van Hecke. Won player of the season at Blackburn under Tony if I recall.. we can’t expect Batth to play as many games again next season and Ballards injury record isn’t the best. Will get plenty first team football here.
Don't think we have any chance of getting Can Hecke, he has started playing more games for Brighton

Down to injuries I think. He’s out of contract with a one year option. Big decision for him this summer if he wants to fight for a place there.

Their new coach seems to have given him more minutes than Potter did. I'm sure they'll trigger the extension now that they'll need a bigger squad for the extra games they're going to play next season.

Back