Potential signings with genuine Interest

Steve F

Central Defender
CH
Jan Paul van Hecke Brighton 22 year old
Ronnie Edwards left side Posh 20 year old

CM
Bellingham should now be done by 1stJuly
Jack Taylor Posh 24 year old and the young Irish lad from Barnsley whose name I can’t remember!

WRM
Anthony Elanga Man Utd 21 year old.

Believe their is some interest in the lad from Chile, visa a potential problem.

CF
Cannon Everton( will depend if they go down and will want him in for pre season).

Yates Blackpool Whilst he doesn’t don’t fit in with the model, he is a serious option, Leaburn fits our model but sadly more likely to sign for a London club. Simms would love to return to the club.

TM knows Van Hecke from last season would be an exceptional signing for us. I know he loves Brereten Diaz as well, would love him here but out of our salary structure with what he is being offered abroad.

CH

CM
Jack Taylor Posh 24 year old and the young Irish lad from Barnsley whose name I can’t remember!

WRM

CF
Cannon Everton( will depend if they go down and will want him in for pre season).

Yates Blackpool Whilst he doesn’t don’t fit in with the model, he is a serious option, Leaburn fits our model but sadly more likely to sign for a London club. Simms would love to return to the club.

TM knows Van Hecke from last season would be an exceptional signing for us. I know he loves Brereten Diaz as well, would love him here but out of our salary structure with what he is being offered abroad.
Thanks Kristjaan,

top work with Bellingham

CH

CM

WRM

CF

Diaz already signed a pre contract with a Spanish club he did.

Back