Post a pic of your axe

The targetted ads at the top of the page just advertised this to me, lolz.

Maybe if I took out a loan...

PRS Artist Owned Bon Jovi Richie Sambora Private Stock USA Custom Shop Double Neck Doubleneck 1 of 1 | Essex Recording Studios | Reverb

Logon or register to see this image

If you're running out of space for more guitars, it's time to move to a bigger house. ;)
30k, wow.

I've got a similar color prs cu22 at home, black cherry. Nice guitars.

I was incorrect. Linda has opened her order book and is taking orders to be completed by 2023.

They are very expensive by British Boutique builders standards. (Patrick James Eggle, Lowden etc)

Even second hand they go for over 10k.

I’ve been to see Russell Bennett this afternoon for a little polish job and a set up. He knocks out some cracking instruments.

She would go even more nuts if I told her the specifics. What she doesn’t know can’t harm her. :lol: Apparently this fella knows Bonehead of Oasis fame and lives round the corner from Johnny Marr. I still can’t help worrying I’m walking in to an ambush and I’m gonna be robbed.:lol:
Anyone on here got a guitar with a mixed colour fret board? It’s ebony but has a brown grain running through it. Stunning thing though and will end a 2 year hunt fingers crossed.

She would go even more nuts if I told her the specifics. What she doesn’t know can’t harm her. :lol: Apparently this fella knows Bonehead of Oasis fame and lives round the corner from Johnny Marr. I still can’t help worrying I’m walking in to an ambush and I’m gonna be robbed.:lol:
Anyone on here got a guitar with a mixed colour fret board? It’s ebony but has a brown grain running through it. Stunning thing though and will end a 2 year hunt fingers crossed.
That goes with all my gear, there would be hell on! :lol:

Check out Taylor guitars they have a relationship with (Cameroon i think) and have a stake in an ebony forest. They are trying to do a number of things. Like improve the lives and conditions of the loggers but also educate guitar buyers that ebony does not have to be Black to be beautiful.

Previously, any trees felled that were not black were just left on the forest floor as waste but now they are being used on fret boards of high end guitars.

Last edited:
The targetted ads at the top of the page just advertised this to me, lolz.

Maybe if I took out a loan...

PRS Artist Owned Bon Jovi Richie Sambora Private Stock USA Custom Shop Double Neck Doubleneck 1 of 1 | Essex Recording Studios | Reverb

If you're running out of space for more guitars, it's time to move to a bigger house. ;)

He bought it for 9k at the Houlgate guitar auctions ,he's a right tw&t , buys up stars guitars and puts 15 to 20 k on them ,he's had some megadeth guitars that he got cheap up for sale for inflated stupid prices for 2 years now ,the sad thing is some do eventually sell so some poor buggers paying 80% price hike on what he buys them up for .
One word for this charlatan ...avoid.

He bought it for 9k at the Houlgate guitar auctions ,he's a right tw&t , buys up stars guitars and puts 15 to 20 k on them ,he's had some megadeth guitars that he got cheap up for sale for inflated stupid prices for 2 years now ,the sad thing is some do eventually sell so some poor buggers paying 80% price hike on what he buys them up for .
One word for this charlatan ...avoid.

Who, the guy from Essex studios?

Who, the guy from Essex studios?
yup
selling stuff like this

he hoovers up bands sales of guitars ,amps ,pedals real fans don't get a look in and he puts his 80% mark up on them and trys to sell them.

He's not well liked on the guitar forums.

Last edited:
yup
selling stuff like this

he hoovers up bands sales of guitars ,amps ,pedals real fans don't get a look in and he puts his 80% mark up on them and trys to sell them.

He's not well liked on the guitar forums.

Jesus.

Back