Positivity

Would have definitely took a draw.
New LB looked canny.
Obvious now Rosyn is > Burstow.
Clarke is still class.
O9 had another good game.

I’ll never take to Beale though.
Beale needs to show us how much of a man he is. He's given glimpses, but we need to see more. Hopefully he'll come good.

Last edited:
Right, we would have took the draw befor k.o. wouldn’t we ?
We were poor. We can be a lot better.
Boro were poor. Can they improve ?
Their manager hasn’t got it. Wood gate hasn’t got it ( unless it’s unlawful)
We have a run of games coming up and in Rusyn we have a player who can score goals.
Let’s be positive, get behind Beale and the players !
Spot on mate, let's av it! Come on.

I think today has taught us we better when we going at the opposition. They played a few balls through that cut us wide open, especially first half. When we go at teams we look decent. Give Rusyn a run of games, replace Jobe, new left back looked canny, tonight is the most positive ive felt in weeks.
Strange, I'm pretty much a clapper and this is the most deflated I've felt for weeks. I thought we were terrible for most of that game and the manager seemed frozen to the spot; only a goal out of nowhere got us going again. There was nothing convincing about us at all today. Can't wait to see what that trenchesdeep guy makes of it!

Yes let’s give him a rest. He needs it.
Yep. It's been said before though and he's come on stronger. However, I'm sure he's at his limit now. Maybe give him a rest against Plymouth and Huddersfield, then bring him back to wreak havok on Birmingham (ironically).

Strange, I'm pretty much a clapper and this is the most deflated I've felt for weeks. I thought we were terrible for most of that game and the manager seemed frozen to the spot; only a goal out of nowhere got us going again. There was nothing convincing about us at all today. Can't wait to see what that trenchesdeep guy makes of it!
yet the stats have us pretty much equal but more shots on target

I think the first half was about even, but when we went at them we made chances, put crosses in. They dominated most of the 2nd half, but goal aside, didnt really do much. Once we scored I thought we could of sneaked a 2nd. I felt today we were more positive than any other game under Beale (i think, maybe)

• Strikers starting to score which they weren't earlier in the season.
  • Balance of the team looked better.
  • We still have Clark.
  • Back 4 all playing in natural positions.
  • Roberts fit again and immediately helped us press higher up the pitch.
The balance of the team looked better? How? Burstow was isolated, Clarke hardly had a pass for first 75 minutes and a poor Boro team dominated second half until their keeper didn’t save a shot that wasn’t that difficult.
The result was fine but we are playing with less fluidity and threat and football is disjointed.

It wasnt a goal out of nowhere ..it was a really good counter attack reminiscent of goals from last season and showed what we arecapable of at any given time

yet the stats have us pretty much equal but more shots on target
It wasnt a goal out of nowhere ..it was a really good counter attack reminiscent of goals from last season and showed what we arecapable of at any given time
it was a shot that should have been saved by a professional goalkeeper. Until that point, we hadn’t threatened at all in second half. It was a poor quality game. They were as bad as us.

Ofcourse i feel positive - we stole a draw after a lifting second half.

Suppose we could also argue their goal should never have happened aswell.

Were a couple of players away from a very good team. Id like to see Rusyn given a run upfront with Hemir as the backup - fuck Burstow off.

And Bellingham needs dropping, either give Aouchiche a run or get rid of the AM and play with a proper DM (Styles when fit).

Have said a few times this season is a consolidation one, but theres no doubt this team is capable of sneaking into the playoffs.

Back