Positivity

Right, we would have took the draw befor k.o. wouldn’t we ?
We were poor. We can be a lot better.
Boro were poor. Can they improve ?
Their manager hasn’t got it. Wood gate hasn’t got it ( unless it’s unlawful)
We have a run of games coming up and in Rusyn we have a player who can score goals.
Let’s be positive, get behind Beale and the players !
I don’t rate Beale at all, the performances are minging and he’s got to f***ing pick Rusyn first.

But aye, the results aren’t that bad. I’d have taken a point. We won last week fairly easily. It’s not all doom and gloom.

We have a run of games coming up and in Rusyn we have a player who can score goals.
That must have been a lush chicken dinner @T_Bone

I don’t rate Beale at all, the performances are minging and he’s got to f***ing pick Rusyn first.

But aye, the results aren’t that bad. I’d have taken a point. We won last week fairly easily. It’s not all doom and gloom.
Taking today’s match into consideration my take on it is we have more chance of progressing than they have. Winnable games coming up, let’s be positive and get behind The Lads !

Last edited:
Taking today’s match into consideration my take on it is we have more chance if progressing than they have. Winnable games coming up, let’s be positive and get behind The Lads !
I don’t want to see Burstow on another f***ing team sheet again, mind.

Lad is shite. Rusyn deserves a run of games. He will improve us.

Positives - Rusyn, balance, back six
Negatives - JB, MB, Greenwood not playing for us!
Let’s hope lessons are learnt and we win the next four games

I feel a lot more positive because of Rusyn. He came on and was like a striker. Not one of the others have played like a striker this season. He was exactly what we needed. Give him a run of games now up top.

Jobe is still poor tho. Chesus

Would have definitely took a draw.
New LB looked canny.
Obvious now Rosyn is > Burstow.
Clarke is still class.
O9 had another good game.

I’ll never take to Beale though.

The three B's leave us weak but perhaps we can now let them play less . Ba( we now have Roberts and Mundle) Bellingham ( we have styles ) Burstow ( Rusyn is finding the net maybe ) .

Would agree that I would have taken a draw before the game, but were we that poor ?, can't agree with that especially in the first half when we competed well with the smoggies (Bustow apart who was awful) and should have gone in ahead.
Boro were the home team and were expected to come into it which they did after half time, courtesy of our midfield who gave Barlaser the run of the park, this was poor considering we had 3 in there. We did come into it with our substitutions and for some reason they took Barlaser off (Carrick master tactics) and probably on balance over 90 minutes deserved a draw.
Would agree with you about Rusyn even though he is not a pure C/F, but has about 3 times the energy of Burstow and Hemir combined.

Back