Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I know this place will have a dedicated thread to us because you can’t bare to see us do well. So while it’s enjoyable to celebrate with my own fan base. There’s a much bigger element of fun reading the hate stuff
God you've thought a lot about this haven't you. What a knob you are :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck to them. Winning games and trophies and going to Wembley is no bad thing. People loved us experiencing it last season despite losing the final, it’s funny people are now criticising Pompey for it now.
Nobody is criticising Portsmouth, good look to them and they look nailed on to retain it.
The criticism Is aimed at the Portsmouth nob on here who got back from the match very quickly to post on here - why.

oh yeH he want at the game. His last match was probs the final last year

Nobody is criticising Portsmouth, good look to them and they look nailed on to retain it.
The criticism Is aimed at the Portsmouth nob on here who got back from the match very quickly to post on here - why.

oh yeH he want at the game. His last match was probs the final last year
Sorry for not being at the game. My family will always be my priority for starters. And secondly Iv had a season ticket for 21 years of my 29 year life. Iv done my bit thanks though 😘😘
And what?

Because I know this place will have a dedicated thread to us because you can’t bare to see us do well. So while it’s enjoyable to celebrate with my own fan base. There’s a much bigger element of fun reading the hate stuff
You sir are dirty curry stained nothing .

our rivals are as follows:

in order of importance :

Newcastle

Middlesbrough

leeds

recently Coventry

Portsmouth?
Mickey Mouse club

never won nothing

never did anything

dropping to bits ground

medieval dressed fans . Horrible little club .

GET OFF OUR BOARD

It's embarrassing, I read all threads on our forum, but to think that some of our fans think that Portsmouth are important is ridiculous. I remember watching your cup games a few years ago against Bournemouth where they had about 500 fans as they were 2 leagues below you and were the 'little neighbour'. You've got nothing on Southampton and Bournemouth, you're like Middlesbrough, nobody likes you apart from the odd person.

You sir are dirty curry stained nothing .

our rivals are as follows:

in order of importance :

Newcastle

Middlesbrough

leeds

recently Coventry

Portsmouth?
Mickey Mouse club

never won nothing

never did anything

dropping to bits ground

medieval dressed fans . Horrible little club .

GET OFF OUR BOARD
😂😂😂 ok pal. I forgot your HUUUUGE club have dominated the world. Legend
..why not go the match? ...bit rain and kids??
Because they are 1 and 3.
It's embarrassing, I read all threads on our forum, but to think that some of our fans think that Portsmouth are important is ridiculous. I remember watching your cup games a few years ago against Bournemouth where they had about 500 fans as they were 2 leagues below you and were the 'little neighbour'. You've got nothing on Southampton and Bournemouth, you're like Middlesbrough, nobody likes you apart from the odd person.
Legend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back