Portsmouth v Coventry on Sky 12.30 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna be plenty of twists and turns throughout the day tomorrow. Coventry a decent side, with a great strike force that's just starting to click. Both teams will be going for it, expect plenty of goals, wouldn't surprise me at all if we fail to beat them, but if we're at our best we'll win.

Gonna be plenty of twists and turns throughout the day tomorrow. Coventry a decent side, with a great strike force that's just starting to click. Both teams will be going for it, expect plenty of goals, wouldn't surprise me at all if we fail to beat them, but if we're at our best we'll win.

No more lucky last minute winners tomorrow please- if youre gonna win just do it early.

I don't really think it matters because it's all about us now, not any of the other teams. We need to win our last 5 games to go up. The game against Donny was the biggest game of the season, and now tomorrow's game becomes the biggest of the season .. and so on until we lose or draw a game, which I think means we won't go up, or we win them all and we're up. Simples.
of course it matters as winning our 5 in a row isn't as simple as it sounds id rather have some breathing room and our game isn't a gimme

You think Coventry will give up on their play off hopes just to spite us? f***ing hell man :oops:

Their defense was better than ours when we played each other, we then went on to get a clean sheet against Donny having never given Marquis, Coppinger or Malik a sniff. They also got a clean sheet the following week
The Dog and Duck had a better defence than ours that day mate

I can see Coventry winning tomorrow.....and even going on to sneak the last play off spot.
Has anyone considered a Sunderland v Coventry final at Wembley?

For Coventry to get the 6th spot they probably need to beat Portsmouth which would mean we are more likely to finish 3rd at worst so Coventry Sunderland to play each other over 2 legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back