Portsmouth v Coventry on Sky 12.30 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pompey will see it as a must win as we did when we played them. Hopefully they're quite open, Coventry must have had the quickest attack we've seen this season.

They beat Charlton at the Valley
Drew 1-1 at Luton
Drew 2-2 at Barnsley
Beat us 5-4

If they avoid defeat at Pompey that's the top 5 that they've went to and got something. They've also got Enbhoukare who'd get into any side in the league imo.

Good post marra, and I hold my hands up, I hadn't realised their form against the better sides was as good as that. Still shite though ;)

I think this season’s a bit of a freak one with 5 teams with so many points. I hope those home draws don’t come back to bite us on the backside. Can’t complain about our away form.

Two form teams and as we know Coventry more than capable of scoring goals and taking points off the top teams in the division..... Defeat for them and a win for us and it takes the pressure off us massively for next Saturday. Biggest day of the season so far (until next Saturday) :cool:
Coventry can’t defend for toffee tho mate

I think this season’s a bit of a freak one with 5 teams with so many points. I hope those home draws don’t come back to bite us on the backside. Can’t complain about our away form.
Miss out and it will be down to two home draws

Good post marra, and I hold my hands up, I hadn't realised their form against the better sides was as good as that. Still shite though ;)

Every side is shite mate you're not wrong. They're fast & shite so seem to pick better sides off. Problem is that they normally can't finish

Coventry look decent to be fair, and could get a result. Unfortunately so could Peterborough against us. Few dropped points by a few teams yet imo

Coventry are hated by the majority of Sunderland fans I know .
If they lose this fucker I really hope the club dies a slow painful death .
I think Coventry will be up for this one as lose and play off dream over

Coventry will roll over. Do not expect anything less.

You think Coventry will give up on their play off hopes just to spite us? f***ing hell man :oops:

Coventry can’t defend for toffee tho mate

Miss out and it will be down to two home draws

Their defense was better than ours when we played each other, we then went on to get a clean sheet against Donny having never given Marquis, Coppinger or Malik a sniff. They also got a clean sheet the following week

Last edited:
Depends how Pompey approach it, an open flowing game suits Coventry - plenty of goals against the top teams, we might get a beneficial result- but if Pompey keep it tight and be satisfied snatching a 1-0 and never leaving themselves open at the back then they have the superiority to do it.

I don't really think it matters because it's all about us now, not any of the other teams. We need to win our last 5 games to go up. The game against Donny was the biggest game of the season, and now tomorrow's game becomes the biggest of the season .. and so on until we lose or draw a game, which I think means we won't go up, or we win them all and we're up. Simples.

I don't really think it matters because it's all about us now, not any of the other teams. We need to win our last 5 games to go up. The game against Donny was the biggest game of the season, and now tomorrow's game becomes the biggest of the season .. and so on until we lose or draw a game, which I think means we won't go up, or we win them all and we're up. Simples.
Well of course it bloody matters

We play one of the other teams.

It does matter though because winning five in a row isnt easy so if we need less the better it is.

If that was the case the team who is too after the first week can just say "nothing else matters now as its all down to us".

Well of course it bloody matters

This. Ridiculous post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back