Portsmouth Supporters... Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Pompey website I use everyone that has mentioned the incident agrees he should be banned. We're not all like that idiot.
Agreed. I saw that, my mate says something soft hit him but aye, I'd say it was a small handful of idiots (which you'll always get after a long journey up on the drink/ coke tbh). Didn't think the Portsmouth fans were bad, and I was very vocal in my criticism of Coventry. It was a few idiots here, not a load of scum like they had

Serves him right especially if he was acting up letting it be known who he supported.

I've had away fans act up in front of me and I never smacked them.its a game ffs grow up.You sound really pleased he got smacked, what if that one punch killed them would you still think he deserved it?

I've had away fans act up in front of me and I never smacked them.its a game ffs grow up.You sound really pleased he got smacked, what if that one lunch killed them would you still think he deserved it?

Grow up?

I just said serves him right if he’s being a bell end and gets a clip?

Don’t know how I sound pleased over it mind...

Just on my way in to the Vic and had to stop a 50 year old bloke screaming scum in the faces at two Pompey fans in their 50s or 60s. This is all a bit f***ing pathetic, those who've chucked shit need banning for life and prosecuted in what way they can. f***ing hell CCTV should have everything after the Coventry antics.

I've had away fans act up in front of me and I never smacked them.its a game ffs grow up.You sound really pleased he got smacked, what if that one punch killed them would you still think he deserved it?

Maybe you have been watching too much WWE......

Don't want to be controversial but I'm in north stand, right behind the goal, about 30 rows up, and all I've seen is the one flare. Not saying they aren't arseholes, and I hope the flare thrower is arrested, but that's all I've seen come over so far from one idiot. Might be wrong but nowt like Coventry so far

I was below them and only saw the flare, nothing else and the stewards did their job as far as I could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back