Portsmouth Supporters... Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could get a bazooka in with our stewards man.
Fair point :lol: I remember the first game after either the Bataclan or Manchester arena terrorist attack and there was supposed to be a massive rise in security and searches. Everyone was told to get there much earlier than usual and other such things. The steward on my turnstile didn’t give a shite. You literally could have got a bazooka in.

we’ve done the same at Newcastle before man
Also piss was thrown on them in 1999 game

Fair point :lol: I remember the first game after either the Bataclan or Manchester arena terrorist attack and there was supposed to be a massive rise in security and searches. Everyone was told to get there much earlier than usual and other such things. The steward on my turnstile didn’t give a shite. You literally could have got a bazooka in.
Mental the security checks

Those bloody sniffer dogs that were brought in to detect any fans carrying fireworks etc didn't seem to be doing their jobs correctly.

Don't want to be controversial but I'm in north stand, right behind the goal, about 30 rows up, and all I've seen is the one flare. Not saying they aren't arseholes, and I hope the flare thrower is arrested, but that's all I've seen come over so far from one idiot. Might be wrong but nowt like Coventry so far

Aye only seen the flare but fuck me they’re got some cretins in their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back