Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

I don't think so, I think Sky were 12:30 for L1 last season apart from international weekends where they have a few more games
Ah well I won’t change my sentiment. They are still pricks. 😂 I wish all shirt sponsors went away and football went back to a nice 3pm on a Saturday. If sky want to televise it then so be it. But it’s at 3pm on a Saturday still
Why are these scruffs so fascinated by the size of our club?
I mean... I think it gets brought up enough on your own behalves. You don’t need anyone else’s inputs right? 😂

Last edited:
Where does this myth come from that Pompey have good support? Do they ever even sell out that little shack they call a stadium?

You failed to mention we sold out all our away games with circa 8k fans attending Blackpool. You didn't.
Your away numbers were superb, no doubt about it. However our fans are louder, and in most cases our numbers were only second to yours
On another note, this is still the biggest game in League 1, let's all enjoy it with good natured banter.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone was complaining we wouldn't have enough tickets, we were never going to sell out for a midday kickoff the other end of the country on live TV.

It was more the fact the club made a specific example of us (and Coventry) when every other club in the league with smaller grounds and less facilities doesnt have an issue. Even then, it was fair comment after what happened last few games.
I know Portsmouth get a lot of stick on here, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s absolutely shocking having a midday kick off given the distance Portsmouth supporters have to travel.
The 800 will be proper Pompey fans and not the cretins we seen at Wembley and the league game. Decent following tbf.
There is little question that the Portsmouth supporters making it up here for a midday kick off will not be the types who will be looking to get themselves arrested and banned for mindless stupidity. As would be expected of our supporters if the shoe was on the other foot.

Last edited:
Your away numbers were superb, no doubt about it. However our fans are louder, and in most cases our numbers were only second to yours
On another note, this is still the biggest game in League 1, let's all enjoy it with good natured banter.

When did you last sell out your ground or come close to?

I think you need to see an optician mate. Three sides is nearly always sold out.

There were empty seats all over in the stand the camera was on in the play off game. I noticed them as the camera was on it quiet a while when one of their fans tried to attack our player.

Classy club

There were empty seats all over in the stand the camera was on in the play off game. I noticed them as the camera was on it quiet a while when one of their fans tried to attack our player.

Classy club

There was 18k in a ground that holds 20k. We had 1300 in a stand that holds 3200. I'll let you do the maths as to where all the empty seats were.

Back