Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I e worked in the areas around Palaces ground and I can understand you not having a tree. If I pitched my tent in a garden down there, I’d wake up looking at the sky.
Yours is a part of the affluent south I’d rather do without.
I'm an exile, I live in Hampshire these days. We have trees but you still have to bring your own.

f***ing daft shite, not got a f***ing clue have you. Ask anyone who has served in the RN and the nickname for Pompey is Dog shit City

Thompson antics all season left a lot to be desired . Not what I want to see , I want to be entertained and that style of football is just spoiling tactics , just as Sunderland used at fratton in the play offs . Terrible football . I’m sure both sets of fans want to see more entertaining footy this season . Let’s hope tomorrow is memorable for the quality of football rather than anything else

Sold many more tickets since Wednesday?

800 fans, 3am start from the south coast, for a game over 300miles away isnt bad going

still gonna lose like ;)

f***ing daft shite, not got a f***ing clue have you. Ask anyone who has served in the RN and the nickname for Pompey is Dog shit City
Caught short: This is what could happen if you’re found defecating in Sunderland city centre
There’s been an increase in the number of people defecating and urinating in public spaces in Sunderland.
ooooer
I’ve worked all around Hampshire too. Some lovely places but then there is Portsmouth.
Oh dear.
Caught short: This is what could happen if you’re found defecating in Sunderland city centre
There’s been an increase in the number of people defecating and urinating in public spaces in Sunderland.
we can send some portaloos if you like in exchange for trees
There are some beautiful places in Pompey!
Best not tell em eh, shhh Keep it quiet, lol, lol
getting back to football and these who got the best crowd, rubbish respect to those clubs who turn out to support their club who number 2-3k every week, they dont eexpect much and generally dont get much in return but just enjoy their teams football. no airs or graces no silly arguments just real football fans.

Hoping Bury turn it round, we all been there without other teams theres no game.

To normal s,land fans, whats thought on Ross and any signings?, like us you expected to be promoted yet again this season.

Last edited:
To normal s,land fans, whats thought on Ross and any signings?, like us you expected to be promoted yet again this season.

We expect to draw every game 1-1 as we defend like fuck (badly) every time we go 1 up and we actually look the better team and press teams high up when we go 1 down. There will be the odd anomoly along the way but the way Ross has decided trying to win 1-0 is the secret to success but being unable to organise a strong defence in any way shape or form to keep a clean sheet means we will end up top half in and around the playoffs. Can't see any better at the minute unless he tries to have his team attempt more shots than the opposition which he doesn't seem bothered about in the slightest

Thompson antics all season left a lot to be desired . Not what I want to see , I want to be entertained and that style of football is just spoiling tactics , just as Sunderland used at fratton in the play offs . Terrible football . I’m sure both sets of fans want to see more entertaining footy this season . Let’s hope tomorrow is memorable for the quality of football rather than anything else
Agreed and good post 👍

ooooer

we can send some portaloos if you like in exchange for trees

Best not tell em eh, shhh Keep it quiet, lol, lol
getting back to football and these who got the best crowd, rubbish respect to those clubs who turn out to support their club who number 2-3k every week, they dont eexpect much and generally dont get much in return but just enjoy their teams football. no airs or graces no silly arguments just real football fans.

Hoping Bury turn it round, we all been there without other teams theres no game.

"Normal Sunderland fans"
You utter tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back