Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why reply then? A bit rattled are we? If as you say they are an historically unsuccessful club with small support it would seem you have a lot in common. I’ll stick to my opinion. They are a cracking club with honest down to earth support. No scratters in their ranks. Just good decent people.
You’re welcome to any opinion you like, but as Plymouth have never won a major honour or even appeared in a final, I’d say your opinions aren’t supported by the facts.

No worse than how Chris Maguire is every game with his antics.
I know Maguire is no angel, and I certainly don't condone his antics, but the amount of times, Thompson threw himself down and tried to get our players booked was shocking.
He did this so many times, during the match it was embarrassing.

I know Maguire is no angel, and I certainly don't condone his antics, but the amount of times, Thompson threw himself down and tried to get our players booked was shocking.
He did this so many times, during the match it was embarrassing.
I ageee it was poor but in terms of diving and play acting Maguire is as bad as anyone. Like him as a player mind especially at this level.

I ageee it was poor but in terms of diving and play acting Maguire is as bad as anyone. Like him as a player mind especially at this level.
Agreed.
If we had Thompson in our team, we'd love him.
The type of player who irritates the fuck out of you, if you're playing against him.
On his day he's a very good player, and doesn't need to resort to the dark arts imo.

Thompson antics all season left a lot to be desired . Not what I want to see , I want to be entertained and that style of football is just spoiling tactics , just as Sunderland used at fratton in the play offs . Terrible football . I’m sure both sets of fans want to see more entertaining footy this season . Let’s hope tomorrow is memorable for the quality of football rather than anything else

Thompson antics all season left a lot to be desired . Not what I want to see , I want to be entertained and that style of football is just spoiling tactics , just as Sunderland used at fratton in the play offs . Terrible football . I’m sure both sets of fans want to see more entertaining footy this season . Let’s hope tomorrow is memorable for the quality of football rather than anything else
Finest Maryhinge accent:
" It's fookin league one man"

Don’t tell him but Ive got a few apple trees and my house has an extension.
Posh git.
Exactly mate. Great club, great town steeped in history. Honourable people, everything Pompey aren’t but wish they were.
One of my plumbers and a couple of good mates are pasty & cider lads. Great club. My favourite away day as a neutral was a road trip to Hillsborough just after they went in to administration. Scenes at a 2-4 win.

Last edited:

Pompey didn't exactly knock it about in both games at the SoL last season mind.

Posh git.

One of my plumbers and a couple of good mates are pasty & cider lads. Great club. My favourite away day as a neutral was a road trip to Hillsborough just after they went in to administration. Scenes at a 2-4 win.
Always had a bit of a soft spot for argyl.

You come across as a decent chap so you can pitch your tent in my garden but you'll have to supply your own tree.

No reason not to. The true definition of a family club. Inbred.
😂 😂 😂

You come across as a decent chap so you can pitch your tent in my garden but you'll have to supply your own tree.

No reason not to. The true definition of a family club. Inbred.
Mate I e worked in the areas around Palaces ground and I can understand you not having a tree. If I pitched my tent in a garden down there, I’d wake up looking at the sky.
Yours is a part of the affluent south I’d rather do without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back