Portsmouth at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry to give them a hard time on Monday and us to finish off their hopes by battering them on Saturday on the back of our massive win at Peterborough.
Haway!

That wanky little tosser Chaplin won't be trying too hard I reckon.

Carry Martin gray around the pitch pre game and proclaim him, the Pompey slayer , footage of their last big turn out at Sunderland can be played on the big screens

Anyone else having trouble booking the Portsmouth tickets online?
I tried to get a Pompey ticket online, the other week, but without success.
Tried phoning the ticket office, again no luck, so I went through to the ticket office in person and got my Pompey ticket.
Probably best option is to go to ticket office if possible, and pick up your Pompey ticket from there.

We need to win, if we beat them then we will have the confidence to win all of our remaining games.
JR got it 100% right today with the changes.
I was over the moon for Charlie Wyke today.
The lad is finally finding some form and confidence.
I’d start the same 11 v Pompey.

Winner will go up.
Think its as simple as that.
Both of us have the game in hand and we should win our other games, especially with them being away, (as will Portsmouth most probably..)
Shit or bust game :confused::confused:

Win on Monday then it's avoid defeat. Obviously wanna see us win but wouldn't grumble at a point having won at Peterborough. Providing we'd beat Fleetwood of course.

Even if we get 40, they'll hark on about how we have 8000 empty seats whereas they are sold out every game. Ignoring the fact

I'm sick of hearing about the 10k they took to Anfield in 1985 or summat, or the 5k they took to Roker in 1993. They never mention the 1k max or summat they normally take to away games (and often quite fewer). Only ever turn up when the big occasion or ground is provided by the opposition. We have a 48k capacity ground cos on occasions and with a decent bit of form we can fill it. They'd never need a ground that hold more than 30k tbh.

Won’t be able to play surely?

He's a permanent signing, nowt to stop him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back