Pop Master

39 and 30.
Can't work out if I'd have got David Gray or not as the bloke had burbled a couple already. I hate David Gray's music anyway so happy to block it out of my mind.

Say Hello Wave Goodbye
That's the only other one I could think of.
39 and 30.
Can't work out if I'd have got David Gray or not as the bloke had burbled a couple already. I hate David Gray's music anyway so happy to block it out of my mind.
Yet you got the X Factor one :oops: :lol:
You'll have to come to The Schooner with @GTG and I if/when normality resumes.

Last edited:
Got 9 in the first one utterly pathetic only 1 question and the Springsteen question - bloody “blue” for gods sake!
Got 9 in the first one utterly pathetic only 1 question and the Springsteen question - bloody “blue” for gods sake!
0 in second round got 1 of 3 in ten - I give up

Last edited:
Anything after 1985 and I'm jiggered.
Before that I'm shit hot.
Aye. I’m mackerel after the building site clampdowns on site radios started up.

edit: mackerel! Supposed to be mackerel. Yip done it again. I’ll try it with a K here we go knackered. Hmmm. Doesn’t recognise knackered without a k. I’m mackereled now then.

Last edited:
Aye. I’m mackerel after the building site clampdowns on site radios started up.

edit: mackerel! Supposed to be mackerel. Yip done it again. I’ll try it with a K here we go knackered. Hmmm. Doesn’t recognise knackered without a k. I’m mackereled now then.
Very fishy post

What an absolute fuckwit answering the 2nd lot of questions, waste of space on the programme, did he actually know anything about music at all. Frustrating as owt

Back