Pop Master

Anybody hear the fella yesterday say hello to David Icke and the other fellow truth seekers?
Was that the gobby Welsh bloke who thought he was wacky & zany ?
Didn't think there was any underhand contestants today ?
A close contest that King Ken almost messed-up, with allowing the 2nd contestant, three questionable points with her first question...

Was that the gobby Welsh bloke who thought he was wacky & zany ?
Didn't think there was any underhand contestants today ?
A close contest that King Ken almost messed-up, with allowing the 2nd contestant, three questionable points with her first question...
Aye that was him

Maybe I was being harsh, woman that won she was humming and harring, then would come out with the answer sheepishly. Ken must have noticed as he was straight in with the timer.
There was one question where she thought for a few seconds then answered Melanie. I was surprised she got that right as it was a question that would be out of her music time zone. It was well before her time.
I didn't think she had time to type it though and get an answer. She also got a few wrong some she didn't even think about. Just said I don't know.
It's hard to tell if somebody is cheating. Thinking about it now I'd say she wasn't, didn't seem the type. She got the three in ten as well

There was one question where she thought for a few seconds then answered Melanie. I was surprised she got that right as it was a question that would be out of her music time zone. It was well before her time.
I didn't think she had time to type it though and get an answer. She also got a few wrong some she didn't even think about. Just said I don't know.
It's hard to tell if somebody is cheating. Thinking about it now I'd say she wasn't, didn't seem the type. She got the three in ten as well
There was one about a Rolling Stones album and she said really slowly the sooooong iiiis giiiiiiiiimmmmme sheeeeeelteeeer and the albuuuuuuum iiiiiiiis whatever it was, just didn’t sound right.

There was one about a Rolling Stones album and she said really slowly the sooooong iiiis giiiiiiiiimmmmme sheeeeeelteeeer and the albuuuuuuum iiiiiiiis whatever it was, just didn’t sound right.
Aye there was a couple of questions but hard to tell. Somebody today was thinking out loud, said some names then the answer. Ken said I should take the first name you said but gave the points anyway. Different people have different ways of getting to the answer. I can't see the point in cheating it should be a personal challenge. I know I wouldn't do it.

"Buffy St Maria" ....er, you surely have to be cheating to say that?
Youd either know her name correctly or you wouldn't at all imo

Back