RTG Poll: Jack Ross in or out? - poll closed

Jack Ross in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the lunatics have took over the asylum.. I can't believe people are calling for the managers head yet again.. Who in their right minds would want to take us on when fans turn so quickly..

SAFC will be an entirely different proposition soon though. Ross was appointed when we were at our lowest point and the pool we were looking to appoint from no doubt reflected that.
Post takeover we won’t have to take a punt on an inexperienced manager from Scotland

SAFC will be an entirely different proposition soon though. Ross was appointed when we were at our lowest point and the pool we were looking to appoint from no doubt reflected that.
Post takeover we won’t have to take a punt on an inexperienced manager from Scotland
What makes you believe that they are going to throw money at us? Nothing that I have heard coming from them suggests that they are!

Looks like the lunatics have took over the asylum.. I can't believe people are calling for the managers head yet again.. Who in their right minds would want to take us on when fans turn so quickly..

Aye there’ll be managers out there thinking how much of a burden it’ll be with a massive budget comparatively, the best facilities outside of the premier league and then fans who accept finishing 5th in the third division as acceptable.

Bit of an arrogant reply , people just assume money will be readily available , regardless of opinions on Ross

What makes you believe that they are going to throw money at us? Nothing that I have heard coming from them suggests that they are!
Bit of an arrogant reply , people just assume money will be readily available , regardless of opinions on Ross

The new owners will have expectations. To get out of this league ASAP will no doubt be one of them.
If they can significantly increase the prospect of this happening by spending what to them is ‘peanuts’ do you honestly think they won’t do it?

The new owners will have expectations. To get out of this league ASAP will no doubt be one of them.
If they can significantly increase the prospect of this happening by spending what to them is ‘peanuts’ do you honestly think they won’t do it?
I don't have any expectations of them, so will not be disappointed if there is no massive investment. There is nothing I have heard that suggests that they will throw money at us, but if they do, then I only hope we have learned from our mistakes from the past when this has happened and spend wisely.

It’s imbeciles like you that fail to acknowledge you are in the minority because you are f***ing wrong.

On here.

Means fuck all.

I only know a couple left who are still behind him in “real life”. The support for him is all but disappearing.

It’s not too late for him mind, the crowd haven’t fully turned imo, it’s more disgruntlement and a shrug of the shoulders if he were to be sacked.

Still hope he turns it around, but I’m not convinced by him

who is voting in?

what possible reason is there to justify any vote of confidence?

and so called 'stability' is surely not a justification
Well I guess nearly everybody is calculating which is best option to give us max chance of promotion.

Those in the "In" camp will think that we are 1 point behind the "required run rate" of 2 points a game which has delivered promotion from League One in great majority of seasons. They think that we haven't quite clicked yet and will get better as Willis, Dobson and even Grigg get bedded in.

Those in the "out" camp reckon we don't look better than last season and can't see us doing better than last and so a "roll of the dice" gives us a better chance.

Personally I think it's a close shout - but reckon the group we have are definitely not head and shoulders better players than the other contenders, why should they be? They have mostly played at League One level. To those who say we should go out and rip every other team apart then I think that we can't and more importantly I don't think JR thinks we can.

Keane and Allardyce both want the job. I'm not saying either would be my personal choice, particularly for the longer term but either of them would be a massive upgrade on Ross. If those two are interested it's fair to say many others would be too especially if there's a bit of a budget to use. We've already spent more than every other League one club added together (last season). With the club put on an even keel by Donald and the almost certain new ownership and likely investment safc will be an attractive proposition.

I think Jack Ross has a lot of potential and would like to see stability at this Club so very much against yet another change. I read things on here about the Owners and Ross written by people who make massive assumptions about what goes on in a Club and sweeping statements often couched in insults which are simply not warranted. It’s been said many times that the Die hard Supporters who turn up to games are way less negative about the Set up and get behind the Lads and long may that continue. There’s a lot to look forward to with the new investment and Ross deserves more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back