Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Why were they not prosecuted for negligence then?
What good would it do apart from appease a baying mob? They wouldn't get jail time, probably a fine, a suspended sentence at most - and the shouters wouldn't be happy with that. They'd want blood. It'd be a media circus doing no good whatsoever.
The most likely IMO is what Amaral said - accidental death and cover up, body disposed of.

In which case the body will eventually be found, the McCanns will be in prison until they're old and grey and you'll finally have your pound of flesh.

Last edited:
.. I stopped thinking I knew what I was on about after the murder of Rachel Nickell .. I had Stagg banged to rights. That worked out well ..
Its easy to be wrong mate could happen to anybody, god knows how the police fucked the case up but its terrible.

All the circumstances around the McCann case are very suspicious and there is evidence of guilt (the cadaver dogs) and I'm sorry but I just can tell when someone is lying and both parents are lying in my honest opinion. Apart from that I have no idea what happened. Poor girl.

What good would it do apart from appease a baying mob? They wouldn't get jail time, probably a fine, a suspended sentence at most - and the shouters wouldn't be happy with that. They'd want blood. It'd be a media circus doing no good whatsoever.

In which case the body will eventually be found, the McCanns will be in prison until they're old and grey and you'll finally have your pound of flesh.
Would you leave you daughter and kids alone in a foreign country to go for a meal with friends?

Back