Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a couple of blues, a red and a yellow at my mums. A gold anarl.

Just ran out of pokeballs for the first time :evil: Might have a pokemish down Barnes Park and do laps of the pokestops.

I've got a couple of blues, a red and a yellow at my mums. A gold anarl.

Just ran out of pokeballs for the first time :evil: Might have a pokemish down Barnes Park and do laps of the pokestops.

Bloody nightmare when it happens, ended up paying for more, only to go to a stop heavy Edinburgh two days later :lol::oops:

Up to level 17, noticed that even your basic pidgeys/ratattas are harder to catch now

Is it just me or are caterpies really hard to catch?! Escape from the first ball them fuck off.
Compared to weedles I find them to be quite rare like

Apparently they have only done 10% of what they have planned so far.
Considering the potential of what they could do (trades/face to face battles/events) and there's still about 700-800 monsters still to be introduced they'll potentially get years out of it, Nintendo and the likes will be loving it, 20th anniversary, New 3ds games coming out that will obviously sell well upon go's success

Last edited:
Bloody nightmare when it happens, ended up paying for more, only to go to a stop heavy Edinburgh two days later :lol::oops:

Up to level 17, noticed that even your basic pidgeys/ratattas are harder to catch now

Compared to weedles I find them to be quite rare like

Considering the potential of what they could do (trades/face to face battles/events) and there's still about 700-800 monsters still to be introduced they'll potentially get years out of it, Nintendo and the likes will be loving it, 20th anniversary, New 3ds games coming out that will obviously sell well upon go's success
the problem is that they will hit a wall on the nostalgic players when the newer pokemon start getting released, obviously for the average player that was all i they remember, once you start getting into your later pokemon i think people will just give up, that said i hated on it at first but i quite like it, carefree little app to play and enjoy, like a virtual pokedex

I reckon the Gold/Silver/Crystal generation will be fairly big, but after that the nostalgia factor will drop rapidly.

Gold/Silver is where Pokemon peaked but went downhill afterwards.

Anyone see the news story about someone making a false rumour about a Mewtwo spawning in Tokyo and you had literally thousands of Japs in 1 place looking for it although he doesn't exist in the game yet :D

Been in split on hols, caught a fuck ton of voltorbs, magnemites and psyducks, few poliwags, squirtles and growlithes... Up to 88 in the pokedex. Hatched loads of 5k eggs but they're all shit. Snows fit lasses too.

I'm bored of this now but I have Pokemon gold stored away somewhere so might give it a bash. I prefer the classic pokemon as well so might check eBay for Leaf Green and Fire Red. Also tempted to get a 3DS for Sun and Moon :lol:

I'm bored of this now but I have Pokemon gold stored away somewhere so might give it a bash. I prefer the classic pokemon as well so might check eBay for Leaf Green and Fire Red. Also tempted to get a 3DS for Sun and Moon :lol:

Same here, think you can download red & yellow off the Nintendo store for £8 or so

Been in split on hols, caught a fuck ton of voltorbs, magnemites and psyducks, few poliwags, squirtles and growlithes... Up to 88 in the pokedex. Hatched loads of 5k eggs but they're all shit. Snows fit lasses too.
Gonna spend the afternoon in the Angel hoying leashes about, never used one before.

Seen 80, caught 77. Level 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back