Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just use the low power mode in your iPhone battery settings. Much better anyway.
I use that normally but the in app one used to turn screen off when turned phone, making it better for mooching with it in pocket to hatch eggs.

I use that normally but the in app one used to turn screen off when turned phone, making it better for mooching with it in pocket to hatch eggs.

It was prone to crashing, which is why they removed it (as they're completely incapable of actually fixing things)

Ran out of data last week, won't renew til sunday, killing me.
Happened to me last week, ended up buying more data :oops:

Got an Aerodactyl and a Lapras today, the former took about 20 great balls to catch and the latter brought the youth on Dunfermlines high street to a temporary standstill

Happened to me last week, ended up buying more data :oops:

Got an Aerodactyl and a Lapras today, the former took about 20 great balls to catch and the latter brought the youth on Dunfermlines high street to a temporary standstill

Not even pokemon that did it, Twitter and Facebook just hammer my data.

Its terrible isn't it, Weedles and Caterpies at CP20 just like, nar mate, fuck off. Spend money on more balls you n00b.

Haven't caught owt good since the update :(
hoyed 3 yellow balls at a 420 growlithe before, with rasberrys. Just fucked off in the end. Shite.

My lad caught a Pinsir with a cp of 858 in his Grandads living room and he said he used one berry and two great balls to catch it,:evil: I can't catch a weedle without using shit loads of balls now.

It's getting shite now, throwing 3 balls at a low cp rattat just for it to escape 3 times then fuck off :evil:

Reactions: ATS
It's getting shite now, throwing 3 balls at a low cp rattat just for it to escape 3 times then fuck off :evil:
There's bug that causes this according to Destructoid. Being patched, apparently.

aye mine has got better like. Level 21 and it feels like I'm never gonna level up again though
Nearly 22, up to 90 on the pokedex, one of my pals is level 22, walked 150km haha... he's got about 115, but he's been buying egg incubators... cheater!

The bairns just put this on her phone. I was a bit sceptical at first but when I took the dog for a walk yesterday she wanted to come with me for a change and we ended up all over Barnes Park so it's not a bad thing.
Anyway has anyone got a few basic dos and donts for a beginner?

The bairns just put this on her phone. I was a bit sceptical at first but when I took the dog for a walk yesterday she wanted to come with me for a change and we ended up all over Barnes Park so it's not a bad thing.
Anyway has anyone got a few basic dos and donts for a beginner?
Do keep and eye out where you're going. Don't want to be knocked over by a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back