Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely raging over a nostalgic app :lol: hardcore gamers won't like it as they have to leave the house and do a bit exercise
I get out the house enough with working 12 hour shifts, going on the piss with my mates and playing football and any extra time spent doing coursework, so don't have much free time, i certainly wouldn't waste what little time i have catching pointless creatures for no benefit and running around the streets like a virgin and climbing into peoples gardens because there is a thing there that i want to collect, just the whole thing seems pointless and frankly im sick to fuck of hearing about it.

The virgin i mentioned has had 6 statuses about the f***ing thing, i've unfollowed pages on social media because it's just wall to wall bullshit about it.

I just don't care enough to want to see it and the post in here was a vent about a week solid of seeing fuck all but pictures of morons getting an erection because they caught a Zubat in Starbucks or how they beat gym in Byker, encourages people to be active i suppose but thats about it.

Downloaded it to see what the fuss is about. It just kept saying it shouldn't get GPS signal, and for some reason the camera thing didn't seem to work so it was just showing a random map thing. Oh well, didn't look very interesting anyway, what's the point of collecting the daft pokemon things?

no, nor did a pokemon fan because theres no danger of them actually talking to a female, i just think its absolutely sad as fuck for grown adults to be running around catching pretend creatures, it's ok for kids who are into it but blokes kicking on 30 and in their 40's need to evaluate themselves.
Absolutely tragic.

some employers have already put up signs in the workplace in the USA.
Within 24 hours

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/09/childrens-hospital-warns-staff-about-pokemon-go-players/
https://www.destructoid.com/teen-fi...onsters-while-playing-pokemon-go-373951.phtml
https://www.inverse.com/article/18002-pokemon-go-churches-offices-weird-mobile-game
https://www.inverse.com/article/18060-weird-pokespots-white-house-ground-zero-hospital-pokmon-go

I get out the house enough with working 12 hour shifts, going on the piss with my mates and playing football and any extra time spent doing coursework, so don't have much free time, i certainly wouldn't waste what little time i have catching pointless creatures for no benefit and running around the streets like a virgin and climbing into peoples gardens because there is a thing there that i want to collect, just the whole thing seems pointless and frankly im sick to fuck of hearing about it.

The virgin i mentioned has had 6 statuses about the f***ing thing, i've unfollowed pages on social media because it's just wall to wall bullshit about it.

I just don't care enough to want to see it and the post in here was a vent about a week solid of seeing fuck all but pictures of morons getting an erection because they caught a Zubat in Starbucks or how they beat gym in Byker, encourages people to be active i suppose but thats about it.

Christ, relax man Gen.

Sick to fuck of hearing about this police funded early warning nonce alert system.

I mean i'm hardly Mr Cool and i do like the odd playthrough of Pokemon yellow or blue for nostalgia reasons but this game is just utterly sad as fuck.

You go outside, which if you are like the dangers to society i know playing it is a f***ing novelty in itself and catch pretend monsters to build up a Pokemon bestiary thingy and find them in unusual places, which as i say could be anywhere outside their front door.

I have one lad on my facebook who was practically having a meltdown earlier on because he couldn't get connected to the server and his friend (see spotty delinquent 15 year olds he plays World of Warcraft with) caught a Pikachu in his back garden, crying about how they had let him down and that he will never get over how Nintendo have treat him (it isn't made by them as far as i can see) and that it has ruined his year.

He's suffering a borderline mental breakdown because he can't get a connection to a game so he can catch a f***ing pretend creature that will in no way have a bearing on his existence were he not to have it, i would hate to see him if he ever had to deal with a death or losing a job.

That said he does a countdown on facebook of how many more sleeps until a new pokemon game is released, he is 28 and unemployed as fuck and his last girlfriend was his mams friend who was in her 50's, i'm adamant still holds his V plates and he's an absolute certainty to sign the nonce jotter at some point in his life too.

If he was the only one i wouldn't mind but i know a few of the fanny repelling bastards who desperately need a f***ing life, i only have them on facebook for my own self esteem issues because compared to them i'm as cool as Paul Newman.

i think you need a nice cuddle off a jigglypuff

When will it be available in UK I can't be bothered to make a new ID and that.

I like to get to know things before I slate them so I downloaded it.

First of all some kind of fire lizard popped up and I bagged him.

Then it started telling me to stroll on over to my local park behind a secluded building.

Who designed this shit, Gary Glitter?

I like to get to know things before I slate them so I downloaded it.

First of all some kind of fire lizard popped up and I bagged him.

Then it started telling me to stroll on over to my local park behind a secluded building.

Who designed this shit, Gary Glitter?
Just come to the secluded area in the park Horsy lad.

There is a muxpug waiting for you....... :p ;) :lol:

Crushingly sad and desperate I'd you ask me. I find it astounding that this kind of pastime is acceptable for adults these days.

This sounds like it's going to be a major f***ing source of irritation for months to come.
I agree. I'm sick of hearing about it.

Someone found a dead body playing it the other day
It's only a matter of time before a kid gets killed going somewhere they shouldn't playing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this why a grown man was walking back and forth in the works car park in Friday?

I repeat, a grown f***ing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back