PlayStation Portal

Got this working flawlessly now. Turns out despite having a LAN cable connected since you got my PS5 I hadn't actually set it up so have been on WiFi all this time. I've also got a Bluetooth transmitter so I can use normal earbuds with it. Not perfect but can't bring myself to fork out for either the Sony buds or the new headset.

this bluetooth transmitter... so it just fits in the audio out port at the back? I take it its slightly out of sync?

why are these like gold dust man are they just not making enough, tempted like but not overpaying

Yeah, been like that for months now. I just had a tracker on my laptop with an alarm on it- somehow managed to get one from Very even though I wasnt logged in at the time. Delivery was a bout 2 weeks after that.

Missed this, had one in my basket the other day from Argos, lost connection and it was gone by the time I got reconnected.. will have to keep looking I guess!
I signed up to stockinformer.co.uk alerts. Missed the last one as didn’t see the email when it came in but got one this time.

Got mine yesterday. Working like a dream on WiFi which surprised me, but only being able to use one profile is a bit of a pain. I’d assumed me and the bairn could just switch between profiles like we do on the actual console.

Got mine yesterday. Working like a dream on WiFi which surprised me, but only being able to use one profile is a bit of a pain. I’d assumed me and the bairn could just switch between profiles like we do on the actual console.

I still get regular slowdown on mine even in the same room mind

Back