Players who have got significantly worse since Tone left

Who would have thought it? TM was a good gaffer doing a cracking job with a bunch of bairns.

I’ve said it since last summer when there was rumours of him getting peddled, he was covering for the shite above him for far too long and he’s a bigger miss than anyone thought, tbf.
👍couldn’t have put it better myself

good point that, might as well use football manager to guide philosophy 🤣
You laugh but i reckon thats a pretty accurate assesment of it but its dressed up as some clever strategy and delivered in corporate spiel to sound fancy.

You cant sign the quantity of players and be so wrong with almost all of them and not question if the strategy is working!!

Tony has spent almost 90% of his career in this division as a player and a manager. He is a born leader and an excellent man manager, exactly what you need to guide a bunch of youngsters.

I know we had Amad last season who is an excellent payer, but to achieve what we did last year was a phenomenal achievement from Mowbray.....it was completely taken for granted by the owners.

For them to think someone like Beale was a better fit to take this club forward is incredibly worrying, as these are the same people who will appoint the next head coach.

Wait for the didn't have a plan b, ran out of ideas, teams had us sussed posts.

Because its be a fantastic time since he left......
He did a good job, but Most people believe he was out of ideas. There was no plan B. why that was the case is the question, as it has turned out we don't have the players for a plan B, and as it has turned out he was right to tell the owner that was the case. Now we know his replacements are not as good as he was. The question is does the owner learn from this or is he going to keep on with the failed plan and the director of football who clearly has too much power and not enough knowledge.

I think it is a serious problem with the hierarchy of the club. Perhaps its related to their own youth, but there is an arrogance to our complete disregard of experience as a valuable quality in players and coaches.
The difference between Dodds and mowbrsy is blindingly f***ing obvious- when after coming back from 2-down last week we got caught immediately on the break- with our fullback horrifically out of position pushing forward fir a third.
Amateur level shit- mowbray (and any experienced coach) would have immediately recognised the importance that a point away from home was- and that Southampton were dangerous- Dodds should have been screaming for styles to stay back and for us to tighten up- (and if styles had been an experienced full back he wouldn't have needed to be told)- but no, we saw the headlines in our heads of a winner and got caught out like an academy team.

Seen something on Youtube when Roy Keane phoned Dwight Yorke. Not a desirable place to play for most players. Maybe it’s a mentality thing. Play lads who love playing, not those happy to continue getting the big money. They all on big money compared to me.

Just shows that pride is more important than common sense. You had the model of signing youngsters and a manager who had a reputation of looking after them and playing fun and attractive football...but because of a disagreement the top brass pissed the season and all good progress up the wall.

Sorry but Mowbray leaving was just the tipping point. The issues on the pitch have been there all season but we got just away with it early doors. Teams are just wise to it now.
Almost all of Mowbray's defeats I came away thinking we should have got something.

Ipswich, Cardiff, Boro (Spoiled by the ref). All decent performances.
Huddersfield was rotten.

Every draw and defeat from Bealesy onwards I have thought was a complete waste of my time.

Coventry didn't go. Crap anyway.
Hull crap.
Swansea didn't go. Crap anyway.
Leicester ok but they weren't arsed. Crap.
Today crap.

Back