Players who have got significantly worse since Tone left

Who would have thought it? TM was a good gaffer doing a cracking job with a bunch of bairns.

I’ve said it since last summer when there was rumours of him getting peddled, he was covering for the shite above him for far too long and he’s a bigger miss than anyone thought, tbf.
Wait for the didn't have a plan b, ran out of ideas, teams had us sussed posts.

Because its be a fantastic time since he left......

Hume, Ballard, Bellingham, Patterson, Ba and Ekwah off the top of my head and Neil in flashes. Regardless of the tragic injury situation and Speakshite's transfer nightmare there is something seriously wrong with every one of our coaches
100% coaching and tactics are minging even when it’s not working they are just persisting with it , it’s ok blaming the new lads saying the shite so why are the old players also gone to shite !??

Wait for the didn't have a plan b, ran out of ideas, teams had us sussed posts.

Because its be a fantastic time since he left......
Mental mate, start of this season wasn’t great tbh, but there was always bright points and we were in and around the play offs with a weaker and even younger team than last year and a set of strikers that wouldn’t set the world alight playing for the Willow Pond. As for a Plan B, at least he had a plan A. Some of the football we played last season was the best I’ve seen over there for 20 year.

Certain posters who gave me shite for thinking that seem to have disappeared from the board since everything went to pot.

Mental mate, start of this season wasn’t great tbh, but there was always bright points and we were in and around the play offs with a weaker and even younger team than last year and a set of strikers that wouldn’t set the world alight playing for the Willow Pond. As for a Plan B, at least he had a plan A. Some of the football we played last season was the best I’ve seen over there for 20 year.

Certain posters who gave me shite for thinking that seem to have disappeared from the board since everything went to pot.
They will mention the Huddersfield game no doubt.

As I left the ground today I said time dad, remember when we beat Southampton 5-0, what happened?

Hume, Ballard, Bellingham, Patterson, Ba and Ekwah off the top of my head and Neil in flashes. Regardless of the tragic injury situation and Speakshite's transfer nightmare there is something seriously wrong with every one of our coaches
People reckon it was time for Tony to go because the performances had dropped.
Well, no shit! He was expected to get us top six with a weaker team than he had last season?!
He got us top six last time with no striker for half the season. He gets less than half a season with us hovering near the playoffs with a weaker squad then gets booted, wtf did people expect him to do?

It's insane that people think the TM sacking was justified. It was a catastrophically stupid, spiteful and self-destructive decision and by God are we paying for it.
whole team tbf. f***ing idiotic decision to sack him and they are reaping what they sew now ;)
Proper stitched Tony up, mate!

Last edited:
Sorry but Mowbray leaving was just the tipping point. The issues on the pitch have been there all season but we got just away with it early doors. Teams are just wise to it now.

Who would have thought it? TM was a good gaffer doing a cracking job with a bunch of bairns.

I’ve said it since last summer when there was rumours of him getting peddled, he was covering for the shite above him for far too long and he’s a bigger miss than anyone thought, tbf.
Wasnt just the 1st team that needed him. Kld needed him more than anyone. Imstead backed the absolute knacker who speaks corporate bullshit who calls the shots on all the footballing matters

I wouldn’t have sacked Mowbray, but did think the squad was better than results under him were suggesting , and felt odd decisions like thinking Hume was John Stones were holding us back.

It would have been interesting to see how a decent coach instead of Beale would have compared, but happy to admit at this point that maybe he was over not underachieving with these players…

People reckon it was time for Tony to go because the performances had dropped.
Well, no shit! He was expected to get us top six with a weaker team than he had last season?!
He got us top six last time with no striker for half the season. He gets less than half a season with us hovering near the playoffs with a weaker squad then gets booted, wtf did people expect him to do?

It's insane that people think the TM sacking was justified. It was a catastrophically stupid, spiteful and self-destructive decision and by God are we paying for it.

Proper stitched Tony up, mate!
I'm not suggesting he was perfect and they weren't in a great run when he got his marching orders, but imo they wouldn't have folded like they have since he went the players loved him. get well soon Tony lad.

100%. It'll all come crashing down soon imo

Why cant anyone see we need someone with technical experience to help design a professional team? Its barmy.

Relyibg solely on stats and database is not how to find the players we need
good point that, might as well use football manager to guide philosophy 🤣

Back