Play .... Bench ..... Sell

Roll back 2 months to when Grealish was fit, everyone on here, and all other social media forms would have said him no doubt. Recency bias is crazy and Foden has been immense in the past couple of months especially.

Yeah, its quite clear how good Grealish is by how far Villa have slipped without him.

I'd bench the lot of them until they all got a bone heed , went out on an all day sesh , argued ower dominoes , moonied to passing buses and hoyed up all ower the woman's bogs.

This.
That's fine. I'm sure I could name some bands or beers or weather formations you've never heard of.... Maybe not that last one like.
We could all name bands or beers, I'm sure, but not chart topping bands or awards winning beers that are mentioned on the news and on here constantly. They're currently the most talked about players in the country.

Last edited:
We could all name bands or beers, I'm sure, but not chart topping bands or awards winning beers that are mentioned on the news and on here constantly. They're currently the most talked about players in the country.

We have very different taste in music if you think i've heard of chart topping bands. And i don't think you appreciate how many beers win awards :lol:

We have very different taste in music if you think i've heard of chart topping bands. And i don't think you appreciate how many beers win awards :lol:
That's my entire point. I could name loads of bands people wouldn't have heard of but that would be akin to naming none league players. These players are not players that nobody has heard of. They're household names in any household that knows anything about football.

As for award winning beer, it depends on the award. Best beer at the CAMRA awards is a little different to best beer at the Yorkshire brewers awards, which is right up there with the Sunderland shipowners Cup.

Last edited:
That's my entire point. I could name loads of bands people wouldn't have heard of but that would be akin to naming none league players. These players are not players that nobody has heard of. They're household names in any household that knows anything about football.

As for award winning beer, it depends on the award. Best beer at the CAMRA awards is a little different to best beer at the Yorkshire brewers awards, which is right up there with the Sunderland shipowners Cup.

i'm very sorry but i couldn't ive a shiny shite who's famous and who isn't. so these fogden and whoever the other one was are the footballing equivalent of what taylor swift and that ginger twat with the guitar i forget the name of? that's great.

i'm very sorry but i couldn't ive a shiny shite who's famous and who isn't. so these fogden and whoever the other one was are the footballing equivalent of what taylor swift and that ginger twat with the guitar i forget the name of? that's great.
Of course you don't remember his name.
:oops:

Back