Play .... Bench ..... Sell

Just a bit fun

Grealish , Mount , Foden and Bellingham

You can play 1
Bench 1 and sell 2
Play Foden
Bench Bellingham.
Sell other 2....Bellingham still only a young kid. Although he's doing it at a massive club. Mount, i just can't get away with for some reason.

Roll back 2 months to when Grealish was fit, everyone on here, and all other social media forms would have said him no doubt. Recency bias is crazy and Foden has been immense in the past couple of months especially.

That would be my guess. As for the OP's question, I'm maybe in a minority but I can't decide which of Mount and Foden I'd play versus bench. I'd sell Grealish and Bellingham.

I agree with you. If the match was on Saturday, I'd play Mount, bench Foden and sell the others.
OK next up.

TAA
Reece James
Kieran Trippier
AWB

Last edited:
is grealish still a massive nobber?
Yes. In the Darron Gibson mould apparently...
"In March 2020 Grealish was reportedly found to have violated government guidance to stay at home in relation to COVID-19 regulations and was fined by Aston Villa.[59] Grealish is reportedly banned from driving for 9 months in the UK and has been fined £82,499 after reportedly pleading guilty to two counts of careless driving in March and October 2020, one in which he was filmed colliding with several parked cars during a turn in the road.[60]" (Souce: Wikipedia)

Is grealish the fanny with socks rolled down plays for villa?
The other names, genuinely never heard of them like.

Back