Plane Hire / Good Cause

Where should the excess plane money go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me but I have changed my mind about the plane, a little bit anyway. However, I will never change my mind regarding large numbers leaving early. We have proved recently how important our fans can be.

And 80 were with Sunderland, by the way, and I do deserve a medal.

I'm not disputing that many SAFC fans hold the legitimate opinion that a plane fly over isn't a good idea, and many would hold the opinion that people shouldn't leave the games early. . . but they wouldn't be the ONLY topics that they ever decided to argue about on the SMB in 10 years. It's okay to have been outed as a mag. I know it's difficult - you probably have feelings of shame and guilt right now. But if you learn to try and love yourself for all your pasty munching, XXXXXL wearing, horse-punching flaws, you might find happiness.

Doubt weve even played at 80 grounds in 50 years. Even if youve been to evvery away game in that time
I like this kind of game, which of the 92 league stadiums have we never played at?

18h18 hours ago
AirAds ‏@AirAds2
@kieronhutch99 try not to choke on your crayons later!

I love the good old "should have given it all to charity" argument. Hilarious that they can't grasp the concept of their being no money for charity at all if the plane wasn't planned. Hope their toon tops are all covered in gravy and bitter tears today. Ftm

I'm not disputing that many SAFC fans hold the legitimate opinion that a plane fly over isn't a good idea, and many would hold the opinion that people shouldn't leave the games early. . . but they wouldn't be the ONLY topics that they ever decided to argue about on the SMB in 10 years. I

Why not?

The mags never stop, they've wasted that much energy on the meltdown I don't think they have the energy to look up. All the abuse the company has got over this and they've thrown in back in their face :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back