Where should the excess plane money go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hank evans

Striker
So change it last minute and they'll look like idiots ,always the plan etc
Even more surprise I like your sentiments. I just think people are going to be happy with the mags reaction
I saw your post asking earlier when to stop and I'd say keep it open for a bit longer. Maybe, just maybe, if all goes well, people will see the humorous side and may well donate to safcawaydays@gmail.com for the good causes for the humour ;)
id say give it until after the cup final the traditional end of season. Gives lads and lasses a week to even put an extra pound on is worth the extra wait. We now may have a competition on our hands with the mags trying to 1 up us

sinner

Central Defender
58.2% of your posts over 10 years have been on the two threads on the planes, and the one where you asked 'was there a fire drill?' against Southampton.

Why deny the obvious?
Well - got annoyed at people leaving early, so was moved to comment. Similarly I wanted to comment on the plane.

These are things we can influence. I think I have also had a 'call to arms' in the past before big games. When we are good, they are no better fans. I don't bother posting about matters on the pitch, for reason you may or may not understand.

haway

Striker
Well - got annoyed at people leaving early, so was moved to comment. Similarly I wanted to comment on the plane.

These are things we can influence. I think I have also had a 'call to arms' in the past before big games. When we are good, they are no better fans. I don't bother posting about matters on the pitch, for reason you may or may not understand.

1) How does you posting about a plane that has already been paid for and organised influence anything?

2) Because you're a Mag.

sinner

Central Defender
1) How does you posting about a plane that has already been paid for and organised influence anything?

2) Because you're a Mag.
1. First time around I was trying to stop it. This time I just wanted to show not all agreed. Might make some think in the future, who knows! Good debate anyway, and I have been swayed.
2. Not quite. I am not often on the forum, but some of the discussions regarding tactics etc. are funny, but can't take them seriously. Being polite here.

Status
Not open for further replies.