Plane Hire / Good Cause

Where should the excess plane money go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGREED.
Sitting here with non SAFC fans discussing this, and unfortunately they concensus is it is petty, small minded and makes us look obsessed.

I objected last time as well, but in the end it was ok. However, they have been relegated this time so this fly by really lacks class.

I am not a Mag, and know some will think it is fantastic idea. Just a shame it is so visible and reflects on us all.

Just think what your reaction would be if the tables were turned. I know I would think it was purile and embarrassing.
I'd be fuming but I'd also see the funny side because that's football, it's a game at the end of the day. All they have to do is smile and accept it as a joke. You would think it was the end of Newcastle full stop the way they go on man.

All the "subs bench" and "goalkeepers" slagging it off.
Toontastic infiltrators.

Pleased you are so proud of posting on a forum more than me!

I've been to 85 away grounds, whilst you were probably w*****g over you keyboard.

AGREED.
Sitting here with non SAFC fans discussing this, and unfortunately they concensus is it is petty, small minded and makes us look obsessed.

I objected last time as well, but in the end it was ok. However, they have been relegated this time so this fly by really lacks class.

I am not a Mag, and know some will think it is fantastic idea. Just a shame it is so visible and reflects on us all.

Just think what your reaction would be if the tables were turned. I know I would think it was purile and embarrassing.
Caught another bleating blurt here :lol::lol: Yoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

I'd be fuming but I'd also see the funny side because that's football, it's a game at the end of the day. All they have to do is smile and accept it as a joke. You would think it was the end of Newcastle full stop the way they go on man.

I accept that and my initial reaction possibly over the top. One can change one's mind in the light of reasoned debate! Not sure who those tossers calling me a Mag are. Very sad,

Pleased you are so proud of posting on a forum more than me!

I've been to 85 away grounds, whilst you were probably w*****g over you keyboard.
What do you want a f***ing medal? If you have been around for so long then you should recognise a piss take for a piss take and shit like this doesn't bother you when you reach a certain age. I suspect you are very much a bairn still

What do you want a f***ing medal? If you have been around for so long then you should recognise a piss take for a piss take and shit like this doesn't bother you when you reach a certain age. I suspect you are very much a bairn still
Didn't like being called a Mag. Have changed my stance now, but who cares what I think any how.

Didn't like being called a Mag. Have changed my stance now, but who cares what I think any how.
I deserve a medal mind

AGREED.

Did you mention the now over £1,000 going to charity/good causes that's been generated on the back of this?

The Mags and the media certainly aren't as they try to put a negative spin on it to drum up the 'faux outrage' to line their own pockets from ads by using click bait to get more page views on their website! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
I accept that and my initial reaction possibly over the top. One can change one's mind in the light of reasoned debate! Not sure who those tossers calling me a Mag are. Very sad,
Its me calling you a mag you purile prick.

You don't agree with it that is fine, you're entitled to your own opinion but posting in a thread which you don't agree with all the time doesn't help your cause really. You could make a donation though as it's going to charity now and not towards any plane. I don't know if you're a mag or not but the majority posting in here support the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back