Plan B

cannot compare us to SA, vaccine uptake is way higher here aswell as loads of other variables. We also do not know how poorly people are with omicron, evidence so far is less than delta.
indeed, I agree

We cant take the good news or the bad news with anything more than a pinch of salt atm, we have a couple of points of concern and some points which could be positive.

We will know soon enough, I have mixed feelings atm, but feel the PM is going to jump the gun due to stupid bad press and people wont comply, which doesn't matter if the strain isn't that bad but if the strain turns out to be a killer the PM's actions will put many people at risk, he is not fit to lead.

all we needed was a few more days to start getting good UK data.

cannot compare us to SA, vaccine uptake is way higher here aswell as loads of other variables. We also do not know how poorly people are with omicron, evidence so far is less than delta.

Their about 40% vaccinated and most of the population has natural immunity from prior infection so not as dissimilar to the UK as some would claim. Hospitalisations, oxygenated and icu is all rising rapidly in the last few days in Gauteng

Their about 40% vaccinated and most of the population has natural immunity from prior infection so not as dissimilar to the UK as some would claim. Hospitalisations, oxygenated and icu is all rising rapidly in the last few days in Gauteng

Seems a reliable source.

Still way more vaccinated here and boosted on top of that, also variables such as what vaccine, are these people immuno suppressed, age range.

And so it starts, here’s the little leak…

Followed by plan b announcement, all to distract the stupid average Brit from there antics. Set of absolute twats.
As if by magic 8 minutes after the original article.

Last edited:
And so it starts, here’s the little leak…

Followed by plan b announcement, all to distract the stupid average Brit from there antics. Set of absolute twats.
As if by magic 8 minutes after the original article.

Same as the 120k cases where where told we would also get. They are wrong with the adherence in the article, no way would it be higher than last time.

Seems a reliable source.

Still way more vaccinated here and boosted on top of that, also variables such as what vaccine, are these people immuno suppressed, age range.

It’s a diagram from an epidemiologist on twitter. Just one person who tweeted it. Don’t know about any of those, only that most people impacted in those numbers is under 40

The conspiracy theorists strike again.......amazing what them lunatics get right.
What they predicted Boris Johnson was a knacker fuck me get them a medal no one expected that f***ing hell I turns out the Tories or posh little wankers who look down their at the peasants, well smack my arse with suprise...

They need to be miles ahead and should be if they are to achieve a majority in a general election

Labour won’t get a majority but will be leading a coalition in the next government imo. They don’t need a majority. They just need the Tories not to get one as no one will get into bed with them again in the near future

Back