Plan B

The timing is interesting
Anyone would think they needed a distraction.
One thing I don’t get is the accusation this is to deflect from the alleged party. Why on Earth if you want to deflect from that would you use the same topic (Covid) and implement something where you will need to do a press conference and expose yourself questions from journalists.

Doesn’t make sense as a deflection. The policing bill would but the last thing to deflect from Covid is more Covid
Probably because nobody has got footage of a minister with his hand on his secretaries arse.

Last edited:

wow, was not expecting this, this soon.

Either some data has been shared government to government ( SA / Israel maybe? ) thats made Boris piss his pants and we will get some crappy news leaked about vaccine problems or some such thing down the line or its 100% a politic stunt, for what purpose who knows.

no reason at the moment with current public figures for any change in covid policy.

Nah, he's been saying it's too early for just anything positive, but has always been pro lockdown & wants restrictions brought in, in a country where he doesn't even live.
Wrong, I am not pro lockdown, completely the opposite in fact.

What a saddo comment to make.

Last edited:
One thing I don’t get is the accusation this is to deflect from the alleged party. Why on Earth if you want to deflect from that would you use the same topic (Covid) and implement something where you will need to do a press conference and expose yourself questions from journalists.

Doesn’t make sense as a deflection. The policing bill would but the last thing to deflect from Covid is more Covid
It does deflect if the story of plan B being implemented replaces the story of the party on the front pages/TV.

Morons. People will no doubt be angry etc at Yet another mis hap yet come 5.30 will be glued to the screen following his every word from tomorrow, rinse and repeat
Still amazed people think this is all about health and welfare
Vaccine passports ethically are a disgrace they don’t stop anything spreading, all a farce, all about the control now

I think they are looking at the SA numbers of what could be coming here. Hancock said there was some worrying info from SA overnight. And:

cannot compare us to SA, vaccine uptake is way higher here aswell as loads of other variables. We also do not know how poorly people are with omicron, evidence so far is less than delta.

Last edited:

Back