Pizza question

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a pepperoni pizza ffs. If the bread and cheese ain't mouldy it'll be absolutely fine.
Nowt on box
Just said Don't refreeze
Smelt fine. Base didn't crisp up as well but he's ate it
All good
It sounds fuckin disgusting. Just bin the bastard and spend 3 quid on a nice fresh one.
Just pizza man .It's bairns food whatever you pay
Just hate waste . Brought food away and it's all been used. Result

Last edited:
Nowt on box
Just said Don't refreeze
Smelt fine. Base didn't crisp up as well but he's ate it
All good

Just pizza man .It's bairns food whatever you pay
Just hate waste . Brought food away and it's all been used. Result
Ah well just stamp all over it as well then.

@forzamilansafc bought two pizzas in London on a Saturday night. Put the second one in the fridge over night, put it in a sandwich bag, brought it back home on the train, put it in the fridge and then ate it on a Wednesday night.

He's done it multiple times and is stlll alive so I reckon you'll be fine

@forzamilansafc bought two pizzas in London on a Saturday night. Put the second one in the fridge over night, put it in a sandwich bag, brought it back home on the train, put it in the fridge and then ate it on a Wednesday night.

I don’t even do that, just keep it in the box on the table over night then stick it in the fridge when I’m home

Judging by the bilge he posts on here I don't think that's going to fill the OP with much optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back