Pivitol day today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that Methven has stepped down ahead of Thursday's meeting, do you think he'll still be attending?

Interesting that Methven has stepped down ahead of Thursday's meeting, do you think he'll still be attending?

He's resigning as of Thursday isn't he? So I assume there's some kind of changed planed to take effect that day.

Lift.....the disabled players need it more than supporters need the speakers to listen to more bullshit spin from the owner.

He was....
What’s changed in ten days? I keep getting told he needs a transfer window? To do what? Spaff more of our money up the wall? f***ing waste of time. Ring Keano now, offer him a decent yearly wage for this level but a tasty bonus for promotion. Sack Coton and Hill, give Keane full rein to rip into these gutless scumbags.

I think today could be massive for our club, decisions need to be made and acted on, today, not at next Thursdays board meeting with the yanks.
it needs to be
TODAY

Given you've been pretty strong in your defence of him I assume you're not alluding to Parky getting the Heave Ho?

What’s changed in ten days? I keep getting told he needs a transfer window? To do what? Spaff more of our money up the wall? f***ing waste of time. Ring Keano now, offer him a decent yearly wage for this level but a tasty bonus for promotion. Sack Coton and Hill, give Keane full rein to rip into these gutless scumbags.
Keane wouldn't manage in League One.

I think today could be massive for our club, decisions need to be made and acted on, today, not at next Thursdays board meeting with the yanks.
it needs to be
TODAY

Tell them we want a DoF and a quality Head Coach for Xmas please Bob. And some tall, fast proper footballers for a New Year pressie please Bob. That'd be super.

Get the feeling Parkinson was metvhens shout and he’s been forced to step down because of it . live by the sword die by the sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back