Pivitol day today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why? what do you think he do to change things around?

Hopefully the same thing he did to get a team that lost it's first five Championship games after relegation with record points winning the league by the end of the season.

Namely: Bring in some leaders/characters who can play a bit and change the mood, lift expectations and standards, motivate every single player to do better and get the best out of the few quality individuals.

Hopefully the same thing he did to get a team that lost it's first five Championship games after relegation with record points winning the league by the end of the season.

Namely: Bring in some leaders/characters who can play a bit and change the mood, lift expectations and standards, motivate every single player to do better and get the best out of the few quality individuals.
Ah, right....🤭

This is becoming a massive deal now we are going to be left with all different managers staff coaches etc can’t be good for the players and training

Bloody hell is that board meeting with the Americans on thursday? I expect they'd probably come to the match too. In that case I think donald needs to act today. He does not want them to see our place if Parkinson remains in charge.
If these yanks attend as expected the first question in A.O.B should be "what the feck are you taking Stew?" If I were them, I'd be extremely worried about his running of the club in just the last few months, never mind the last 18 months.

Can't remember which big news Bob broke and it was absolute garbage
Can someone remind me.
No not that one the other one...

You seem to never want anything to change ever.

He did it here once before.
Can you not read ?!! Where does it say I don’t want anything to change ! Oh wait it doesn’t , I’m replying to the op that says today could be a pivotal day when nothing is going to happen

Can you not read ?!! Where does it say I don’t want anything to change ! Oh wait it doesn’t , I’m replying to the op that says today could be a pivotal day when nothing is going to happen
You knaar nowt man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back