Pitch invader at the end

gramw

Striker
Maybe I’m being a miserable fart here (probably)

Why did someone from the back room staff run out to give a grown adult entering the pitch Dan Neil’s shirt?

What message does it send to the kid that was holding a sign asking for Jobes shirt (we need to stop that but that’s a different story) who got nowt?

Why did someone from the back room staff run out to give a grown adult entering the pitch Dan Neil’s shirt?

What message does it send to the kid that was holding a sign asking for Jobes shirt (we need to stop that but that’s a different story) who got nowt?
Life is hard sometimes mate.
Don't be miserable about trivial stuff outside of your control.

Celebrate 3-1
You were there.
You clearly stayed until the end also.

:cool:

Stewards just allowed him back into the south stand and out the south stand exit also.

I’m with the OP it courages such behaviour

Him and his mates were next to me walking through Sheepfolds after the match. His mate said something like him being a lucky charm with us winning - he said it was only the second time he'd been to the SOL and we'd won both times.

A little kid he was with had the shirt.

Thought he was an idiot personally.

Couldn't understand what it was all about. What was it all about? He was led to the SS exit that used to hold the police cells.

Couldn't understand what it was all about. What was it all about? He was led to the SS exit that used to hold the police cells.
He just ran onto the pitch and asked Neil for his shirt. Neil was taking it off but security dragged him away and told him not to give it.

Then he must have given it to one of the back room staff and asked him to go and give him it as he was getting dragged off.

It’s me being boring, but I hate people going on the pitch. With the amount of coked up morons around you never know what will happen

Back