Pickford

To be honest, if someone called your family, no matter who they are, or who you are, they deserve a slap. Footballers are human man.

What you wanting him to say hes over the moon or wont play again this season ? :lol:

So your house gets robbed, you get threatened by scumbags and nothing happens,the police turn up hours later after you've taken matters in your own hands, but if you're a footballer wave your fist in the air outside a pub and there is a police investigation...this country man

Last edited:
Mags were gutted when he saved that penalty against Colombia which also pulled Henderson out of the shite, double Mag whammy

I was in a pub with three mags I work with watching it (as we were away with work).

I can conclusively say that the two of them who are English went absolutely mental with delight.

One of them is Welsh though, and skulked off for a smoke :lol:

What you wanting him to say hes over the moon or wont play again this season ? :lol:

"There's an investigation ongoing and following that whatever action is necessary (if any) will be taken. It would be unfair to speculate until that investigation has been completed. Next question"

Everton fans have been very critical of his performances this season. We usually only see the highlights. Spectacular unnecessary dives don't impress nor fool me. He's bringing pressure and unwelcome media attention on himself. Did it all come to a head last Sunday night.

I said this other week.
He will end up like joe hart.

I was in a pub with three mags I work with watching it (as we were away with work).

I can conclusively say that the two of them who are English went absolutely mental with delight.

One of them is Welsh though, and skulked off for a smoke :lol:

I even had a mag mate joining in singing he’s one of our own after that

By some stupid council shite but it’s a different place in the real world
Nah, always been Sunderland back to the Washington Development Corporation based in Sunderland with Usworth as its local office....Just another land grab by the supposedly great unwashed, much similar to Gatesheed, Whitley Bay, Tynemouth and Blyth.

Nah, always been Sunderland back to the Washington Development Corporation based in Sunderland with Usworth as its local office....Just another land grab by the supposedly great unwashed, much similar to Gatesheed, Whitley Bay, Tynemouth and Blyth.

I thought WDC was based at Usworth Hall in Washington. And having lived here all of my 58 years, Washington has not always been Sunderland we have always been Washington.

Based there but run from Sunderland... I was part of the project for Blackfell and other developments that should never have been built or considered.

Fair enough, and you're right about Blackfell haha (much improved now though).

I'm happy to be part of the City of Sunderland but will always consider Washington to be a separate town.

Back