Pickford

The Snowman

Central Defender
Everton have confirmed they are investigating a video which claims to show Jordan Pickford caught up in a melee.

The incident, which was filmed on a camera phone outside a bar, shows images of a man involved in a dispute with several other people.

Punches are thrown, though it is unclear by who, and then a person is ushered away by friends as the name “Jordan” is shouted.

Everton released a statement this evening which read: “The Club has been made aware of an alleged incident involving one of our players and we are looking into the matter.”

A spokesman has said they will offer no further comment on the matter until they have established the content of the video.

It’s absolutely embarrassing on the part of Newcastle fans
It’s clear that Pickford would of had a few drinks but he’s not the instigator -
Why can’t they just let him enjoy his day and leave him alone to have a good time - pathetic
The lad that filmed it and calling him “Butterfingers” it’s a joke
He’s in his own town as well.
totally agree.. let them investigate it... Id have done the same, following some of the shit he got... reacted like any human being to be fair

It’s absolutely embarrassing on the part of Newcastle fans
It’s clear that Pickford would of had a few drinks but he’s not the instigator -
Why can’t they just let him enjoy his day and leave him alone to have a good time - pathetic
The lad that filmed it and calling him “Butterfingers” it’s a joke
He’s in his own town as well.
it was in sunderland? surely the mags got battered

totally agree.. let them investigate it... Id have done the same, following some of the shit he got... reacted like any human being to be fair
You have to walk on eggshells being a modern day footballer these days - getting antagonised by the public and then being recorded when defending yourself
Sunderland fans would have more class than to do that with Mags keeper in Newcastle

it was in sunderland? surely the mags got battered
Apparently so - Washington and then P and Q bar

The mags are a bunch of sad knackers mind, imagine going out of your way to abuse a keeper just because he used to play for your local rivals. Be like us starting on Shay Given, would just never happen.
In his own town as well
The same mags would have been cheering his name in the World Cup
I remember watching one of the England World Cup games in Durham and there was a small group of Newcastle fans- the Sunderland fans (outnumbering the Newcastle fans) started singing “Jordan Pickford he’s one of our own” and the same Newcastle fans joined in ! Kid you not

Video I’ve seen, is someone shouting abuse at Pickford while he was getting a photo took with a fan, Pickford looks canny drunk like, then there’s a bit of pushing and shoving outside

I’ve heard otherwise like. But we’ll leave it there.
please tell me cos i think 1 of the geordies is Eddie Lane from Washington a mouthy fecker PM if you want

Video I’ve seen, is someone shouting abuse at Pickford while he was getting a photo took with a fan, Pickford looks canny drunk like, then there’s a bit of pushing and shoving outside
thats what 1 of the bouncers told me today

Back