Physical Goals

Be nice not to have to go to the gym though. That's what always does it for me with exercise. If I had the kit at home I'd do it, but I hate going to the gym. It's busy, it's full of wankers, you've got to the drive there, park, ugh.
I walk to the gym and back, I consider it part of my workout. 20 minutes each way. The place I go isn't full of wankers, but there is deffo one more when I arrive.

Logon or register to see this image

You attach it to your bike and simulates riding outdoors, usually with software. The fancy ones replace the wheel, the less fancy ones attach to your back wheel. The even less fancy ones dont have any kind of software.
Mines just a cheapo but i only use it for general cardio training rather than training to ride. As long as I've got a polar strap that's all the software i need. Cadence and power balance etc don't matter to me.

Last edited:
Aye same here. I seem to have made excuse after excuse this year to laze about. Weight gone up exercise gone down so need to reverse it first. Then think about a goal.
I done ok at the start of the year.i was training for a charity bike ride and I wanted to win it. So I ate often and trained hard. After the bike ride (3rd place) I stopped training but kept up the eating often.
I got out of breath running down my drive to collect the post the other day and it made me realize I need to sort my shit out

I packed in drinking in August and replaced it with stuffing my face. Then had my meds after suffering a brain haemorrhage 9 year ago.
I done ok at the start of the year.i was training for a charity bike ride and I wanted to win it. So I ate often and trained hard. After the bike ride (3rd place) I stopped training but kept up the eating often.
I got out of breath running down my drive to collect the post the other day and it made me realize I need to sort my shit out

Last edited:

Back