Photos of tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very strange tit shots in this thread I have to say!

Robin bastard

Shop some snow on that and it's a very commercial image

Robin bastard

Shop some snow on that and it's a very commercial image

A knaa, shame it was the hottest day of the year I took it :lol: whats with that anyway, i thought robins liked the cold?

Assume this is it's chick? (sorry if your eyes melt looking at it, I over exposed and it's gone a funny shade of green) - edit: fixed abit but still not reet

Logon or register to see this image

Another of it posing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming your using the 6D. What lens are you using, those robins are sharp as owt..

Think I might have already posted something about these two I took last year...

Unfortunately I haven't seen the woodpecker again since last summer, I am still hopeful though!

Last edited:
100L F/2.8 Macro, the best lens I've ever used. It also allows you to dee shot like this:

Some nice pics there.

I assume you are cropping a fair bit - or else you are getting quite close they all look quite large compared to the results I normally get with a 105mm on a crop sensor.

Some nice pics there.

I assume you are cropping a fair bit - or else you are getting quite close they all look quite large compared to the results I normally get with a 105mm on a crop sensor.

Slight to canny crops on the bees, the robin is just rotated for composition. All are above 1:1, which is canny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back