Photos of tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you like birding, get yourself to Hardwick Hall. Had a walk about yesterday and theres a few different species and loads of chicks atm.

if you like birding, get yourself to Hardwick Hall. Had a walk about yesterday and theres a few different species and loads of chicks atm.

True. Or go for a walk in the woods at wynyard. Stunning birds and all ower. The woodpeckers offer some great opportunities for great pics.

True. Or go for a walk in the woods at wynyard. Stunning birds and all ower. The woodpeckers offer some great opportunities for great pics.
my dads dog caught a bird there at the weekend. Must be a nest near as the birds were swooping down on the dogs. She got one and pinned it then just let it go.

Had nay idea Fullwell step was a twitcher. All makes sense now. :lol:

Cracking tits lads!

GOod timing! What's it eating?

What kind of zoom you using then?

Tamron 70-300. However, I've been watching them for a while and they always go to the same branch before going to their nesting box. Got a few snaps including them carrying flies and caterpillars.

The rest of my tit shots are here

Just wish I'd managed to get this in focus, but they're so bloody quick:

Logon or register to see this image

I've tried setting the focus to a point about a foot in front of the branch they fly from, in the hope that I see they're taking off and by the time I've pressed the shutter release they'll be in focus. It hasn't worked.

Quite like this one:

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back