Pheasants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that any bird or just your pheasant? I think they've realised that the thick fuckas can't cross the road.
Think it's any game animal. We used to have to phone the Forestry Commission whenever we had to shoot a deer that wouldn't stay out of our gardens to ask them to come and pick up their dead deer. They'd always tell us we could keep it mind. Well, until some wanker from London was appointed to be regional head and then he'd make one of his workers come out (two hour trip there and back) to pick it up.

Likewise, I've picked up freshly dead hares and took them home but if I'd killed it myself without the landowners permission I'd have been guilty of poaching.

Think it's any game animal. We used to have to phone the Forestry Commission whenever we had to shoot a deer that wouldn't stay out of our gardens to ask them to come and pick up their dead deer. They'd always tell us we could keep it mind. Well, until some wanker from London was appointed to be regional head and then he'd make one of his workers come out (two hour trip there and back) to pick it up.

Likewise, I've picked up freshly dead hares and took them home but if I'd killed it myself without the landowners permission I'd have been guilty of poaching.

So what's the gamest animal you've come across? I can imagine a hare bouncing about in front of the car waving it's paws about.

Why can't they cross the road? One today was waiting right until I was 20 yards away and started walking across the A1 at Alnwick, it was looking straight at me.
Unfortunately evolution will take some time to catch up with the dangers of the motor car.

Was driving near berwick and the daft fucker looked straight at me and ran straight at the car, wiping itself out. It was corkscrewing through the air like something out of the matrix when i checked my mirrors

I'm not a pheasant plucker,
I'm a pheasant pluckers son.
I'm only plucking pheasants..
'til the pheasant plucker comes.

Someone had to say it.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back