Phased stadium upgrade plans...

6inarow

Winger
got me thinking, I know there is plans in for the ticket office to be turned into the club shop from a few years ago but obvs nothing happened yet. I wonder if they have differnt plans now to work in with the sheepfolds regeneration. As all the buildings are getting bought up and demolished by the council ready for a new neighbourhood, as per council masterplan the industrial units circled below are on the plans to stop as they are (footprint)..we know the the council work closely with the club, in my mind this would be the ideal place for a club shop / or megastore as theyre all called now, outside the home end with good access - could be built up to 2 levels, could be a possibility for phase 3...

Logon or register to see this image

There will be minimal money spent, they'll just do the most essential facelift on the obvious things that fans notice. They'll not spend what they've claimed, the money they do spend will be borrowed on the club it won't be their own. They will never build a club megastore, they've made it clear they don't even want the small shop we do have, they want to be completely online.

There will be minimal money spent, they'll just do the most essential facelift on the obvious things that fans notice. They'll not spend what they've claimed, the money they do spend will be borrowed on the club it won't be their own. They will never build a club megastore, they've made it clear they don't even want the small shop we do have, they want to be completely online.
So tired of how shite we are 😂

It's not what supporters notice. In the main it's what they need for safety cert, floodlights and tannoy system. 5g is a grant so only optional "improvement" appears to be circa 2k rail seats. I wonder if there's any funding available for this.

got me thinking, I know there is plans in for the ticket office to be turned into the club shop from a few years ago but obvs nothing happened yet. I wonder if they have differnt plans now to work in with the sheepfolds regeneration. As all the buildings are getting bought up and demolished by the council ready for a new neighbourhood, as per council masterplan the industrial units circled below are on the plans to stop as they are (footprint)..we know the the council work closely with the club, in my mind this would be the ideal place for a club shop / or megastore as theyre all called now, outside the home end with good access - could be built up to 2 levels, could be a possibility for phase 3...

Our first ever SoL club shop was based right there in a portacabin

We need staff & merchandise for club shop first

Would love the area to be done up with a few bars and a stage area for few local bands ( covered of course ) , but I'll stick to me £2.20 pints in the borough . May pop in for last one.

Back