PGA Tour has agreed to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV

I am amazed how little traction the Saudi-9/11 stuff has made in America, you think with how "patriotic" the republicans claim to me, they;d be over it

I guess it shows the grey areas and contradictions of these people, their great hope Trump openly loves Saudi Arabia, was already on board with Liv, and even on patriotic symbols like the US army and servicemen etc, he openly mocks them for wanting to do that job.

Makes me realise that if they can conquer there, no hope here at all like, they own the Mags, will push that all the way, and I reckon will probs get their claws at buying into the premier league at some point
John Garemendi house rep for California 8th District is already introducing legislation to remove PGA tax exempt status based on Saudi Arabia’s horrible human rights record. I have heard more about Saudi Arabia human rights record in the last 24 hours than I ever had in California. Every time the merger of LIV and the PGA is brought up on local TV the Saudis human rights record is mentioned. I honestly think this might back fire on the Saudis.

Last edited:
John Garemendi house rep for California 8th District is already introducing legislation to remove PGA tax exempt status based on Saudi Arabia’s horrible human rights record. I have heard more about Saudi Arabia human rights record in the last 24 hours than I ever had in California. Every time the merger of LIV and the PGA is brought up on local TV the Saudis human rights record is mentioned. I honestly think this might back fire on the Saudis.
Talk is cheap.

I've only really dipped into the No laying up podcast when it's major time but it's been a superb listen these past two days mind. Proper breaks it all down step by step and as much as it stinks ultimately the PGA tour had very little choice.

I've heard with the merger the PGA will be doing holes 1-8 , the DP world tour gonna have holes 12-18 and the Saudis can have 9-11

Probably seb as nicked joke

It's sheer arrogance to think there can just do a tournament and be treated the same as historical tours and events.

The LIV golf events are no where near the level of the PGA

Banging on about fair representation when they have a closed shop of just 40 invited players. Clowns. Pity nobody ever stands up to them for long.

Back