Pfizer Hearing

What i don't understand is why people seem to think it's acceptable to disregard factual information. I'm sure this never used to be a thing, but in the past 6-8 years it's now socially acceptable to just completely deny facts.

I get that people don't like to admit they are wrong (me very much included) but when presented with hard evidence, it just makes people look silly.
The irony 🤦‍♀️

Ah it’s the old ‘stop’ vs ‘prevent’ vs ‘reduce’ debate. Mere semantics. I’m happy with ‘reduce’. Always was.

With respect mate a number of studies suggest viral load is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

Viral Load Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Persons Infected With the SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant

The angry lunatic will no doubt be along soon to declare that all of these scientists are right wing and not to be trusted etc etc

However, my point is, they were using the transmission issue to coerce people into getting vaccinated despite there being no evidence it had any effect on this. A number of politicians and celebrities were pushing this. The vaccine passports were being pushed and people were happy to exclude unvaccinated people from society based upon their choice to not undergo a medical procedure with no long term data. Some of the stuff i saw written on this board, for example, really shocked and disturbed me. I.e. Suggestions that the unvaccinated should be napalmed etc. I knew a long time ago about the transmission thing due to the FDA doc i posted but, as always you get abused when you point it out. It is striking to hear a Pfizer rep confirm this however and that is reflected in the clip having received 2.9m views in 9 hours.
Thank goodness enough people had sense to question the narrative or we would be close to medical tyranny/apartheid. It didn’t feel right at the time and the narrative is clearly changing in our favour. I genuinely believe it’s linked to wider control through technology as Schwab and others allude to regularly.

Thank goodness enough people had sense to question the narrative or we would be close to medical tyranny/apartheid. It didn’t feel right at the time and the narrative is clearly changing in our favour. I genuinely believe it’s linked to wider control through technology as Schwab and others allude to regularly.

Mental. Complete word salad.

That’s so 2020 mate. It’s all about Klaus Schwab and the WEF these days.
ahh. amazing how some of the lads i went to school with have such an interest in these organisations and are in depth analysts with expert opinions all of a sudden, especially on medicine and healthcare. i'm probably gonna take the opinion of someone with 2 degrees and experience working in medicine over someone who works in a factory in aycliffe, in the same way if i needed a weld or some advice on getting my car sorted i'd go to them and not a medical expert :lol:

ahh. amazing how some of the lads i went to school with have such an interest in these organisations and are in depth analysts with expert opinions all of a sudden, especially on medicine and healthcare. i'm probably gonna take the opinion of someone with 2 degrees and experience working in medicine over someone who works in a factory in aycliffe, in the same way if i needed a weld or some advice on getting my car sorted i'd go to them and not a medical expert :lol:

Exactly. There’s a load of posters on here very knowledgeable about medicine and healthcare, from @Binternet and @RichB to @rudd and @pavarotti1980, not forgetting people like @Lankester Merrin either.

Not a single one of them is obsessed with the WEF, MSM, Sweden or Pfizer :lol:

But they just become experts in the current topic. Amazing what you can learn from listening to people on Facebook or Russell Brand on YouTube

It was epidemiologists and virologists for COVID, then military experts as the Ukraine conflict kicked off, now economists for the cost of living crisis.

If i told you your missus was being assaulted around the corner, would you ignore me because im not a copper? Or if i was trying to tell you your house is on fire, nah no good unless ive got a firemans hose. Its a ludicrous position to take. You dont have to have everything that is happening spelled out to you. You just have to look.

Harold Shipman had a medical degree. Would you trust him to prescribe your medication?

This arrogant, dismissive attitude is going to bite a lot of people in the a*se and leave them looking very stupid.

If i told you your missus was being assaulted around the corner, would you ignore me because im not a copper? Or if i was trying to tell you your house is on fire, nah no good unless ive got a firemans hose. Its a ludicrous position to take. You dont have to have everything that is happening spelled out to you. You just have to look.

Harold Shipman had a medical degree. Would you trust him to prescribe your medication?

This arrogant, dismissive attitude is going to bite a lot of people in the a*se and leave them looking very stupid.
That's one of the most stupidest things i've ever heard. Using your basic motor skills and your senses is slightly different to proclaiming expert opinions on advanced medical thesis.

However, in the interests of full disclosure, what are your credentials with regards to discussing the ins and outs of biomedicine and pharmaceuticals?

There is nothing arrogant about trusting experts in their given field. It's called common sense. I await your response to the question above.

That's one of the most stupidest things i've ever heard. Using your basic motor skills and your senses is slightly different to proclaiming expert opinions on advanced medical thesis.

However, in the interests of full disclosure, what are your credentials with regards to discussing the ins and outs of biomedicine and pharmaceuticals?

There is nothing arrogant about trusting experts in their given field. It's called common sense. I await your response to the question above.

Im not getting into another argument as your clearly too far gone. Its one thing listening to an expert but it doesnt mean you have to outsource your thinking. Even within the medical field there are experts that take opposing views (not just covid). What do you do then? Do you listen to both sides? Consider their various credentials? Or do you just go for majority or the side that shouts the loudest? Despite the obvious serious side effects from the jab, which are now being acknowledged by the government via payments being made from the vaccine damage compensation scheme, nothing is ever on the news or on This Morning etc about it is there. Funny that. Its almost like only one version of events is being allowed. Dont think for yourself whatever you do though.

Im not getting into another argument as your clearly too far gone. Its one thing listening to an expert but it doesnt mean you have to outsource your thinking. Even within the medical field there are experts that take opposing views (not just covid). What do you do then? Do you listen to both sides? Consider their various credentials? Or do you just go for majority or the side that shouts the loudest? Despite the obvious serious side effects from the jab, which are now being acknowledged by the government via payments being made from the vaccine damage compensation scheme, nothing is ever on the news or on This Morning etc about it is there. Funny that. Its almost like only one version of events is being allowed. Dont think for yourself whatever you do though.

You are utterly clueless. It’s a surprise you haven’t been banned but then we’d be robbed of the entertainment of watching someone fall from the very peak of Mt. Dunning-Kruger

You are utterly clueless. It’s a surprise you haven’t been banned but then we’d be robbed of the entertainment of watching someone fall from the very peak of Mt. Dunning-Kruger
Says the man i completely destroyed the other day. Give it a rest you little nugget. Hes got some back up today so feeling brave. :lol:

Says the man i completely destroyed the other day. Give it a rest you little nugget. Hes got some back up today so feeling brave. :lol:

Destroyed? Perhaps in your own fantasies mate. This is all your capable of - making stuff up. It’s sad, pathetic and a little dangerous. I wonder how many people have turned down the COVID vaccine because of things you’ve posted here or elsewhere?

Destroyed? Perhaps in your own fantasies mate. This is all your capable of - making stuff up. It’s sad, pathetic and a little dangerous. I wonder how many people have turned down the COVID vaccine because of things you’ve posted here or elsewhere?
Hopefully a lot 👍. In my real life a lot of people who are capable of critical thinking haven't needed to be convinced. They are starting to see for themselves. This is reflected in take up plummeting with each booster. It will end up only the useful idiots such as yourself queuing up on a weekly basis if they told you to.

Hopefully a lot 👍. In my real life a lot of people who are capable of critical thinking haven't needed to be convinced. They are starting to see for themselves. This is reflected in take up plummeting with each booster. It will end up only the useful idiots such as yourself queuing up on a weekly basis if they told you to.

What gives you the moral right to take pride in convincing other people to put their health at risk? Convincing them to ignore medical advice?

Sickening.

What gives you the moral right to take pride in convincing other people to put their health at risk? Convincing them to ignore medical advice?

Sickening.
Unfortunately i cant take credit for the millions of people who are wising up. Look sunshine, would love to spend the day completely blowing your nonsense out of the water but ive got quite a bit work on today. No doubt you will spout some rubbish in the future that i can pull you up on.

Unfortunately i cant take credit for the millions of people who are wising up. Look sunshine, would love to spend the day completely blowing your nonsense out of the water but ive got quite a bit work on today. No doubt you will spout some rubbish in the future that i can pull you up on.

No worries. Cowards such as yourself always resort to telling lies and running away. I wouldn’t expect anything less. Have a lovely afternoon 😊

Back