PES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm doesn't sound too clever. I could only find 'kit packs' like, but there's team names and players to be sorted anarl.

Grab a USB stick. Create a new folder on it, call it WEPES

Unzip the kit pack for the league you want (do one league at a time)* and stick all the kits (image files) into the WEPES folder. Do the same with the manager photos and club badges.

Safely remove the USB then plug the USB into the PS4

Go into PES, edit, data management, import photos. Follow the on screen instructions.

Rinse and repeat

*you don't have to do one league at a time but importing a load of photos is a fuck on

Grab a USB stick. Create a new folder on it, call it WEPES

Unzip the kit pack for the league you want (do one league at a time)* and stick all the kits (image files) into the WEPES folder. Do the same with the manager photos and club badges.

Safely remove the USB then plug the USB into the PS4

Go into PES, edit, data management, import photos. Follow the on screen instructions.

Rinse and repeat

*you don't have to do one league at a time but importing a load of photos is a fuck on
Might get round to this tonight - what d'ya do about getting the real players names/stats/appearances?

far superior to fifa this game like. got it at weekend as it was cheap, cant believe i never gave it a go earlier.
Its absolutely wrecked Fifa for me after playing this, it makes you realise how bad the movement and AI is on Fifa.

Very rarely, you?
Only ever play online, which is why I stick with FIFA.... unless PES has improved for online play in recent months? I bought this version of PES, but decided very early on that FIFA was superior. Maybe updates have changed this now?

Only ever play online, which is why I stick with FIFA.... unless PES has improved for online play in recent months? I bought this version of PES, but decided very early on that FIFA was superior. Maybe updates have changed this now?

in terms of the actual game I think PES is far superior. Online isn't as good as fifa in terms of waiting times between games and the structure etc, but for general play PES is miles ahead.

Dont need to play online on pes when ai is good enough. Fifa has tried to 'educate' everyone to believe its better playing online to make millions off folk. This is all about it being a great game to play.

Dont need to play online on pes when ai is good enough. Fifa has tried to 'educate' everyone to believe its better playing online to make millions off folk. This is all about it being a great game to play.
It doesn't cost anything to play online seasons on FIFA... I tried pes a couple of years ago and it only ever matched me up with real Madrid or juve, couldn't get a game with a team in Sunderlands rating ( I only use the lads )
I'm very tempted to get this years version tho, I'm tired of the FIFA bullshit and having the result decided before you even kick off..

It doesn't cost anything to play online seasons on FIFA... I tried pes a couple of years ago and it only ever matched me up with real Madrid or juve, couldn't get a game with a team in Sunderlands rating ( I only use the lads )
I'm very tempted to get this years version tho, I'm tired of the FIFA bullshit and having the result decided before you even kick off..

'Ultimate team' has generated millions for fifa. They have purposefully neglected the computer ai in offline mode so that people turn to online mode. If there was money to be made in offline then theyd have focussed on that.

'Ultimate team' has generated millions for fifa. They have purposefully neglected the computer ai in offline mode so that people turn to online mode. If there was money to be made in offline then theyd have focussed on that.
Yes it has but there's other online modes like seasons where it's "free" to play, I play ultimate team too but I've never spent real money on it... I used to love master league on the ps2 pes's but I'd rather play a real person these days..

Balls that like, regardless of what you think of either game it's always better to play against a human than ai.

Always that slight lag that plays its part, most people play the exact same styles and know the glitches. I dont really see any difference at all other than positive ones to play vs ai. Except if friends round house and theres no lag. Fail to see any more enjoyment given the disadvantages. Each to their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back