PES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konami have released a statement apologising for the fuck up but also said it will take a few weeks so essentially end of Nov. The end of Nov data update has now been shelved. What a shambles of a release. Can't help but think they released half a game to try get a jump on Fifa. It's going to cost them in the long run

Starting a new Master League the old fashioned 'proper' way with original ML players. Championship side but not sure who....
Wait til next year and start with us :lol:

I cant play Fifa anymore, its literally unplayable now after getting used to PES. However I dont want to buy a PS4 just to play pro evo because only PS4 gives updated premier league kits etc.

Will xbox one have any updates at all that can make me not have to get a ps4? If not I will have to just repeatedly play with licensed teams and not use Sunderland etc.

I cant play Fifa anymore, its literally unplayable now after getting used to PES. However I dont want to buy a PS4 just to play pro evo because only PS4 gives updated premier league kits etc.

Will xbox one have any updates at all that can make me not have to get a ps4? If not I will have to just repeatedly play with licensed teams and not use Sunderland etc.
There's a way. Have a look for daymos on Twitter. He's done all the kits as close as poss but without sponsors. names etc but it means sharing an account and having your Xbox offline. Sounds a bit of a fuck on

Konami have released a statement apologising for the fuck up but also said it will take a few weeks so essentially end of Nov. The end of Nov data update has now been shelved. What a shambles of a release. Can't help but think they released half a game to try get a jump on Fifa. It's going to cost them in the long run

Wait til next year and start with us :lol:
It's hardly a surprise

Since the update it's now totally random if my players celebrate or look dejected after a match, the actual result has no bearing on it.

Is it just me or are the keepers the absolute pits? Almost every single shot results in a goal so every game (in Master League at least) ends up something like a six or seven goal thriller.

There's a way. Have a look for daymos on Twitter. He's done all the kits as close as poss but without sponsors. names etc but it means sharing an account and having your Xbox offline. Sounds a bit of a fuck on
Cheers mate, that is a clart on :lol: But also I would want sponsors the lot like the ps4 version. Shame pro evo doesnt have licenses in 2015 :-(

I need a good PS4 Option File - any pointers?

Doesn't seem quite as straight forward as it was with the PS3.

Wearside's kit is black with red shorts. :lol: Mags home kit is all red.

Thank god for option files, it would take hours and hours to sort out kits to just get them the right colour never mind owt else.
:lol: Hence my query above.

I need a good PS4 Option File - any pointers?

Doesn't seem quite as straight forward as it was with the PS3.

:lol: Hence my query above.

I couldn't find any option files. Me and my mates have been playing/editing every edition of PES for the last ten years or so and this is the first year we've had to put the kits in manually, that is, downloading ready-mate kits and pasting them in. PS4.

I couldn't find any option files. Me and my mates have been playing/editing every edition of PES for the last ten years or so and this is the first year we've had to put the kits in manually, that is, downloading ready-mate kits and pasting them in. PS4.
Hmm doesn't sound too clever. I could only find 'kit packs' like, but there's team names and players to be sorted anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back