PERSPECTIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack62

Full Back
Our fan base is the biggest positive at the moment, Social Media not so positive, people are to quick to condemn on here, the new set up hasn’t had a chance yet and they are being slated, tell me what’s good about that?

Imagine yourself starting a new job that you had been successful in with a previous employer and you were being slated before you had started, it wouldn’t be very pleasant would it? and would probably make you a nervous and lack confidence, god forbid you made a mistake on day one you would just want to walk away.

Agreed
You could have out this in you other thread slating the fans

What are you talking about, I’ve not slated our fans they are our biggest asset. Social Media is a huge issue and I’m sure the club members are aware of what’s being said. Far far to many negatives on here, what chance a positive outcome?.

I wonder how many on here actually attend games but are constantly Bleating ?

Last edited:
Our fan base is the biggest positive at the moment, Social Media not so positive, people are to quick to condemn on here, the new set up hasn’t had a chance yet and they are being slated, tell me what’s good about that?

Imagine yourself starting a new job that you had been successful in with a previous employer and you were being slated before you had started, it wouldn’t be very pleasant would it? and would probably make you a nervous and lack confidence, god forbid you made a mistake on day one you would just want to walk away.
Seriously? You hardly have a good word for players or supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fan base dwindling....average already 2k doon

I didn't renew my season ticket this season, because I cannot stand the repetitive 'hoofball'. If this new guy can get them playing from the back, then I will get a new one.

Agreed

What are you talking about, I’ve not slated our fans they are our biggest asset. Social Media is a huge issue and I’m sure the club members are aware of what’s being said. Far far to many negatives on here, what chance a positive outcome?.

I wonder how many on here actually attend games but are constantly Bleating ?
So fans are our biggest asset but fans on social media are the biggest problem?
Make yer mind up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back