Perfect Draft

Reckon?

They used to have it on up the Thai in Rainton so that's where I first tried it. He always keeps an excellent pint up there so was always decent. Only had one keg meself and it was very good. Can't recall where else I've had it.

I flip flop between which I prefer. I think I probably lean towards the Lowenbrau but they're both very good beers.

Couldn't be on with that mind - mine's a Sunderland badge! :lol:
I did see them, would have one in a heartbeat, but the cupboard door is sadly mote important, in the wife's eyes anyway. :lol:
Mine is similar - only clear on one side. Only had the problem once in the extreme heat of summer, doesn’t happen very often in the North East though!!
Aye no bother. I think its people who totally box it in on three sides who have the issues, scorching summers aside.

Last edited:

Are these machines just for people who don’t live near a shop that sells #cans?
No. More for people who have a taste for decent beer at home.
Because I bought one during lockdown. Here it sits, unused, while I go out to public houses.
So do i, but the PD is a great addition to a drink at home.

Anyway, we get your message, you're no longer a fan. Toodle pip.✋

Last edited:
4 for £100 at nisa Washington at present, and £20 back for the 4 empties. You do the maths.

Two crackers, it must be said.
Picked up some Hawkstone on that offer from Barmston. It's a very nice lager.
Lowenbrau, Spaten, Jupiler, Hasseroder and Hertog Jan are my favourite lagers with an honourable mention for Innis and Gunn and Becks Gold.
Hertog Jan is very nice. Stella and lowenbrau were my go to, but see they've switched to a UK brewed Stella that I've got a keg of but yet to try it.

Last edited:
Because I bought one during lockdown. Here it sits, unused, while I go out to public houses.
They’re not mutually exclusive you know?

You can enjoy seeing friends in the pub, and can also enjoy a decent beer at home.

And besides, I haven’t got any pubs near me that sell the likes of Tripel Karmeliet and Kwak, which I really like.

They’re not mutually exclusive you know?

You can enjoy seeing friends in the pub, and can also enjoy a decent beer at home.

And besides, I haven’t got any pubs near me that sell the likes of Tripel Karmeliet and Kwak, which I really like.
He thought PD worked out at £4 a pint :lol: clearly he's been rinsed.

Try not to take him too seriously.

Yeah space may be at a premium. The Height as below shows as 37.6cm, do you know if that is to the top of the pump or the top of the machine?

• Logon or register to see this image

Philips PerfectDraft®​

The original PerfectDraft®

• 6-litre kegs
    • 30 days beer freshness
    • Volume indicator
    • H: 37.6cm, W: 26cm, D: 34.6cm
    • Serves at 3 degrees
    • 12-hour cooling
    • Stable performance in temperatures up to 31°C
Logon or register to see this image

They can be tight, here's mine with the magnet out. Just looked there probably about 2mm clearance with the door.

Last edited:
That’s the one couldn’t remember the term for it.
Any glass will be fine, just make sure you wash it with a different cloth/sponge to what you use to clean the pots. Get it fully scrubbed with hot soapy water and then rinse clean. Don't put them in a dishwasher.

The reason pints go flat is because of residue on the glass. If you can see bubbles stuck to the bottom or side of your glass then it's manky and your pint will die quickly.

Treat yourself: Beer Glasses | Premium Branded Glassware | GarageBar

Anywhere decent to get proper glasses that keep the pint alive?
I've got two lovely Lowenbrau glasses and a bar runner. Got them with a keg.

Only trouble is, the glass is a bit too tall for pouring. :lol:

Got a bunch of nucleated glasses either gifted or pilfered from pubs - all do the trick.

There’s a 3 for 2 for first 500 customers through Perfect Draft at the minute. Just got the email but don’t need any at the moment. Spaten is included in the offer - seems a favourite on here.

I'm probably getting rid of my original PD, i havent used it in a while as i'm off the beer due to putting clems back on.
Will put it on Marketplace in a week or so unless anyone off here wants to come and get it £80 i reckon is decent

I'm probably getting rid of my original PD, i havent used it in a while as i'm off the beer due to putting clems back on.
Will put it on Marketplace in a week or so unless anyone off here wants to come and get it £80 i reckon is decent
I'll PM you

Back