People who moan about smokers outside of pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one of the reasons it will not be banned here. Hop on a ferry to Calais and buy all the fags you want. It just creates a black market. Far better to slowly phase it out over a generation or two.

There seem to be a lot of youngsters these days who don't and have no interest in drinking. Both for health reasons and preferring to go to a coffee bar. Makes you wonder what the attitudes will be to drinking in 20 years time.
f***ing hell no the wonder mental health problems are on the rise In the youth of today. Instead of fretting about their appearance, living their lives through social media and drinking coffee, the boring bassas should be having a good old blow out drinking beer and smoking tabs on the weekend.

f***ing hell no the wonder mental health problems are on the rise In the youth of today. Instead of fretting about their appearance, living their lives through social media and drinking coffee, the boring bassas should be having a good old blow out drinking beer and smoking tabs on the weekend.
When we were kids we had to go on buses and planes and to cinemas full of smoke and it didn’t do us any harm. I can’t believe we’ve become so soft that we’re scared of sitting near people smoking in the open air now. It’s pathetic.

Interesting though, it seems (unless many are being quiet), smokers are vastly in the minority. It feels that a few decades ago any adult male smoked, not smoking was unusual. These days it seems smokers are a dying breed desperate for the last throws of freedom before the shutters really come down on their addiction.

I'm actually fond of a tab myself at times, but I would in no way put anybody else out about it or try to claim they should put up with it.
When we were kids we had to go on buses and planes and to cinemas full of smoke and it didn’t do us any harm. I can’t believe we’ve become so soft that we’re scared of sitting near people smoking in the open air now. It’s pathetic.

haway man ffs :lol:

Try again. It’s not even close:

The government spends £3.6 billion treating smoking-attributable diseases on the NHS and up to £1 billion collecting cigarette butts and extinguishing smoking-related house fires. But these costs are covered more than four times over by early death savings and tobacco duty revenue.
What source, as I found one saying £11b cost?

Try again. It’s not even close:

The government spends £3.6 billion treating smoking-attributable diseases on the NHS and up to £1 billion collecting cigarette butts and extinguishing smoking-related house fires. But these costs are covered more than four times over by early death savings and tobacco duty revenue.
Not to mention the billions they rake in from the performing arts like TV, fillums, theatre and the music industry where the vast majority of creative types love nowt more than a snout and/or a bag of gear with a cheeky half.

Kids shouldn’t be in pubs. Everyone on the SMB knows that.
Kids in pubs is the worst like.
I honestly feel as though kids this day and age suffer massively from Mental illness/confidence issues.They are allowed to just shrivel up and hide in their rooms and the parents are happy enough for it to happen.Every parent reading this knows what I’m getting at and we have all been guilty of turning a blind eye to it at some point.

A few kids I know are absolutely shot to fuck due to a lifetime of locking themselves away in their rooma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back